2019 Conference - March 28-31, 2019
Sheraton Grand Chicago, Chicago, IL
The ADAA 2019 39th Annual Conference (March 28-31, Chicago, IL) brought together more than 1,400 clinicians and researchers from across the US and around the world who want to improve treatments and find cures for anxiety, depression and co-occurring disorders.
Why Attend an ADAA Conference?
- Meet with the leaders in the fields of anxiety and depression and related disorders from across the United States and around the world
- Build professional networks that last a lifetime
- Earn CE or CME credits
- Find a mentor
- Participate in career development sessions
- Access high-quality educational sessions
- Disseminate cutting-edge basic and clinical research
- Connect with researchers and clinicians from around the world
- Learn about new treatment options to help your patients
- Explore our 40+ exhibitor and sponsor booths
Why Sponsor or Exhibit at an ADAA Conference?
More than 1,400 psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, counselors, biological and psychosocial researchers, physicians, and nurses from around the world attend ADAA's annual conference to share, collaborate and learn from each other.
Connect with attendees who come together to discuss new treatments, research and how to improve patient care in part by exploring the exhibit hall and promotional opportunities
Showcase your latest products/research, provide hands-on experience and information sharing, gain and retain their standing in the mental health market
Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and go quickly - reserve your placement today! Please contact Gabby Oved at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about sponsorship, exhibit, and advertising opportunities.