2019 Conference - March 28-31, 2019
Sheraton Grand Chicago, Chicago, IL
Click here for hotel information
The ADAA 2019 39th Annual Conference (March 28-31, Chicago, IL) will bring together an expected 1,400 clinicians and researchers from across the US and around the world who want to improve treatments and find cures for anxiety, depression and co-occurring disorders. Choose from 150+ sessions, hear engaging plenary speakers, learn about cutting-edge thinking in research and clinical practice, and earn CEs and CMEs. Find your professional home, leave more connected to your peers and better able to integrate research, practice, and community. #ADAA2019
Conference - All-Inclusive Registration
Registration includes the following:
- Admission to all sessions,posters and exhibits from Thursday, March 28, through Sunday, March 31
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Keynote Address on Thursday, March 28
- Welcome Reception on Thursday, March 28
- Special sessions on Thursday, March 28
- Scientific Symposium on Friday, March 29
- Robust Sunday program
- Access to 40+exhibitors
- CE or CME credits for members; non-members pay an additional $60 for credits.
- Lunch on Saturday for students, trainees, postdocs, and residents
#ADAA2019 Special Sessions Announced!
Thursday: March 28
- Keynote Address: Alan Schatzberg, MD - Potential Drugs of Abuse as Antidepressants and Anxiolytics: Pluses and Minuses
- New this year! The Suicide Prevention Program will share cutting-edge research and clinical initiatives to improve the understanding of why people die by suicide and reduce suicidal thoughts and behaviors on a large scale.
- 15 Master Clinician Sessions will educate, inspire, and challenge you to solve problems and achieve breakthroughs.
- Timely Topics for Clinicians: Experts provide accessible, evidence-based information on topics encountered in the practice setting such as: MDMA development for PTSD and Ketamine for depression.
Friday: March 29
- 29th Annual Scientific Research Symposium: New Developments in Stress and Inflammation with a focus on inflammatory processes in stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Jerilyn Ross Lecture: A lively panel discussion - Ketamine and Mind-Altering Drugs in Treating Anxiety and Depression: Potential Roles and Pitfalls
Saturday: March 30
- New this year! Science Spotlights featuring speakers who are conducting paradigm shifting research that will help shape new directions in understanding and treating depression and anxiety disorders.
- Meet with the leaders in the fields of anxiety and depression and related disorders from across the United States and around the world
- Build professional networks that last a lifetime
- Earn CE or CME credits
- Find a mentor
- Participate in career development sessions
- Access high-quality educational sessions
- Disseminate cutting-edge basic and clinical research
- Connect with researchers and clinicians from around the world
- Learn about new treatment options to help your patients
- Explore our 40+ exhibitor and sponsor booths
Why Sponsor or Exhibit?
More than 1,400 psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, counselors, biological and psychosocial researchers, physicians, and nurses from around the world attend ADAA's annual conference to share, collaborate and learn from each other.
ADAA Conference Sponsor/Exhibitors
Connect with attendees who come together to discuss new treatments, research and how to improve patient care in part by exploring the exhibit hall and promotional opportunities
Showcase their latest products/research, provide hands-on experience and information sharing, gain and retain their standing in the mental health market
Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and go quickly - reserve your placement today!
Learn about sponsorship, exhibit, and advertising opportunities.