Poster submission portal is now closed. Poster acceptance notifications for #ADAA2019 will be emailed in mid-January, 2019.
Poster sessions are lively, engaging sessions promoting the exchange of new research findings in a visual format. More than 450 presenters discuss their findings with colleagues in two posters sessions. These interactive sessions provide an opportunity to interact face-to-face with researchers, to ask questions, discuss findings and share information. Light refreshments, cash bar and soft drinks are provided.
- Individual presentation in a poster format shares new research findings.
- Abstracts must include a title and 2500-character abstract (3,000 character WITH spaces); no learning objectives.
- Posters based on original studies that lack meaningful data (include N) will be rejected.
- Presenters must attend poster session.
- Presenters of accepted posters must register and pay the fee by the early deadline (February 1) or their poster will be removed from the program.
- Poster presenters must upload PDF for e-Poster site if accepted.
Posters are currently under review. Final decision letters will be sent out in mid January.
MakeSigns is the official poster printer of the 2019 ADAA Conference. Upon poster sessions acceptance, ADAA recommends printing your poster through MakeSigns. A 10% discount will be applied during checkout!
Please contact Gabriella Oved with any questions.
This program is sponsored by: