Submission Deadline: November 1, 2018
Poster sessions are lively, engaging sessions promoting the exchange of new research findings in a visual format. More than 450 presenters discuss their findings with colleagues in two posters sessions. These interactive sessions provide an opportunity to interact face-to-face with researchers, to ask questions, discuss findings and share information. Light refreshments, cash bar and soft drinks are provided.
- Individual presentation in a poster format shares new research findings.
- Abstracts must include a title and 2500-character abstract; no learning objectives.
- Posters based on original studies that lack meaningful data (include N) will be rejected.
- Presenters must attend poster session.
- Presenters of accepted posters must register and pay the fee by the early deadline (February 1) or their poster will be removed from the program.
- Poster presenters must upload PDF for e-Poster site if accepted.
View the "How to Submit" Guidelines for Awards and New Research Posters.
Please check back frequently for additional poster information.
Please contact Gabriella Oved with any questions.