ADAA 2020 Poster Submission Deadline: October 31, 2019
Poster sessions are lively, engaging sessions promoting the exchange of new research findings in a visual format. More than 450 presenters discuss their findings with colleagues in two posters sessions. These interactive sessions provide an opportunity to interact face-to-face with researchers, to ask questions, discuss findings and share information. Light refreshments, cash bar and soft drinks are provided.
- Individual presentation in a poster format shares new research findings (only new - unpresented -data will be considered)
- Abstracts must include a title and 2500 character abstract; no learning objectives.
- Posters based on original studies that lack meaningful data (include N) will be rejected.
- Presenters must attend poster session.
- Presenters of accepted posters must register and pay the fee by the early rate deadline or their poster will be removed from the program.
- Poster presenters must upload PDF for e-Poster site if accepted.
- Poster submitters do not need to be ADAA members to apply.
Poster sessions dates and times for ADAA 2020 will be listed here in January, 2020. Preparing an engaging poster, size and printing information will be forthcoming soon.
This program is sponsored by: