Join us for a robust and cutting-edge program of invited speakers and sessions at #ADAA2020.
- Master Clinician Sessions and 2 Timely Topics for Clinicians will be held on Thursday, March 19
- Keynote Address will feature Dr. Ann S. Masten on Thursday, March 19.
- Trending Topic: Cannibas and Anxiety and Depression featuring Dr. Staci Gruber and Dr. Diana Martinez
- Jerilyn Ross Lecture - The State of the Art of Toxic Stress and Resilience Research: Implications for Best Practices with Vulnerable Populations featuring Dr. Joan Kaufman, PhD will take place on Friday, March 20
- Scientific Research Symposium and Clinical Practice Symposium will be held on Friday, March 20
- Science Spotlights featuring Dr. James Murrough and Dr. Daniela Schiller takes place on Saturday, March 21
- Join us for ADAA's Main Stage Event - Our 40th Anniversary Celebration on Saturday, March 21
Have a question about the program? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that ADAA reserves the right to modify the course’s schedule or program as necessary.