ADAA 2021 Conference Registration and Rates
Registration Now Open
ADAA's 2021 3D Virtual annual conference offers an ALL-INCLUSIVE* fee for the entire 2 day virtual event. There are no add on or a la carte fees. Full access includes:
- Admission to all live sessions, live Q&As, posters, and exhibits over the conference dates of March 18-19, 2021
- Extended access to more than 100 recorded presentations for 60 days post conference dates
- Keynote Address and other special sessions (Ross Lecture, Scientific Research Symposium, Clinical Practice Symposium)
- The opportunity to earn CE/CME credits for most live and on demand sessions - ADAA estimates more than 50 CE/CME eligible sessions
- Access to small networking and discussions groups
- Partners Solution Hall: Meet exhibitors and sponsors. Learn about ADAA committees and special interest groups
*Nonmembers requesting CE/CME credits must pay an additional fee of $89.
If you deferred your 2020 conference registration to 2021, ADAA will be in touch with additional information regarding those deferrals when registration opens.
Membership must be current, to qualify. Not a member? Become a member now to register at the Member Loyalty Rate and save.
|ADAA Member Registration Category*||
Member Loyalty Rate
|Master's Level Professionals||$275||$300||$425|
|Trainees, Postdocs, Residents, Students, Research Assistants||$110||$110||$155|
*All member registration rates include CE/CME Credits
|Trainees, Postdocs, Residents, Students, Research Assistants||$170||$225|
|Continuing Education Credits (Professional only)||$89||$89|
International and Colleague Rates
|International Attendee from a Developing Country*
(Rate includes CE/CME Credits)
(Rates do not include CE/CME Credits)
*Developing Countries are defined by the United Nations – please click here to see complete list.
**Colleagues work in mental health or other health fields as administrators and support staff, as well as educators, employees of nonprofit organizations, or non-psychiatric primary care physicians. Clinicians and other mental health providers, professors, and researchers are not eligible for this registration category.
Unable to register online? Complete the downloadable form and email to email@example.com or mail with full payment to: Conference Registration, 8701 Georgia Ave., Suite 412, Silver Spring, Maryland 20910.
- Participation in the 2021 Anxiety and Depression Virtual Conference is limited to registered attendees.
- All session and poster presenters must register to present and participate in the conference.
- All participants must adhere to ADAA's Virtual Program Code of Conduct policy.
- ADAA is unable to offer military or government registration rates.
- Sharing of log in information is prohibited and may result in removal from the virtual platform with no refund provided.
- Registrations are nontransferable.
- As attendees will have access to conference presentations for 60 days, ADAA 2021 Virtual Conference registration fees are nonrefundable.
ADAA may consider offering a partial refund to
individuals based on exigent circumstances.
Emergency requests for refunds must be submitted in
writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made by
phone will not be considered. An $85 administrative fee
will apply to all refunds.
- Only registered professional attendees can receive CE or CME credits.
- Nonmembers must pay for credits.