Submit Today for ADAA's 2022 Annual Conference
ADAA's 2022 Annual Conference will be held in person March 17-20, 2022 in Denver, CO*
ADAA’s conference promises to deliver vibrant programming, impactful connections with peers, and access to sponsors.
*The safety and well-being of all ADAA 2022 Annual Conference attendees, partners, and ADAA staff is the number one priority. ADAA will follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines with respect to COVID-19 protocols.
The Submissions Portal for ADAA's 2022 Annual Conference is Now Open!
ADAA is now accepting submissions for Master Clinicians, Roundtables, Symposia, Workshops, Posters, the Donald F. Klein Early Career Investigator Award, and the Career Development Leadership Program (CDLP). See below for important deadlines.
Click here to begin your submission.
ADAA sponsors the only conference focusing exclusively on science and treatment of anxiety and depression, including but not limited to generalized anxiety disorder, OCD, PTSD, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, phobias, depression, and related disorders in children and adults.
All submissions are peer-reviewed and ranked on the basis of quality, merit, relevance, and ability to advance practice and research. ADAA offers a few session spots to invited speakers, such as ADAA’s Keynote addresses, Jerilyn Ross Lecture, Scientific Research Symposium, Science Spotlights, and a few others. The remainder of the proposals undergo an anonymous scientific peer review.
To Create a Submission:
- Begin your submissions by creating an account and logging in here. If you have questions about logging in please email us at [email protected].
- Once your are logged in you will be asked to provide a title for your presentation and select your submission type.
- Once you have entered that information you will be taken to your "task list" detailing all required information for submissions. A green check mark will appear as you complete each required section.
- When all required information has been entered you will be able to preview and submit your proposal. You may log in and adjust your proposal as many times as necessary prior to submitting. NOTE: Once you have submitted your proposal you will not be able to make additional changes.
Upcoming Submission Deadlines:
- Master Clinicians: Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- Roundtables, Symposia, Workshops: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Donald F. Klein Early Career Investigator Award: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
- Career Development Leadership Program (CDLP): Wednesday, October 6, 2021
- Posters: Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Submissions must be completed and submitted by the appropriate deadline. No extensions to the deadlines will be granted.
Submitters must accept the following terms:
- If accepted, all session and poster presenters, as well as CDLP program participants and Klein award winners must attend the 2022 conference in person March 17-20, 2022 in Denver, CO.
- If accepted, all session and poster presenters must register at the appropriate registration fee to attend and present at the conference. ADAA is unable to provide a registration discount for presenters. Special early registration rates end December 15, 2021.
- If accepted, your session may be scheduled at anytime during the conference dates. ADAA is unable to accept scheduling requests.
- If accepted, you will be required to complete additional tasks through your speaker portal.
Before submitting please view these helpful documents:
Help spread the word! Forward this link to your colleagues.
Registration is open.
Please contact ADAA at [email protected] with any questions.