Submit Today for ADAA's 2022 Annual Conference
ADAA's 2022 Annual Conference will be held in person March 17-20, 2022 in Denver, CO*
ADAA’s conference promises to deliver vibrant programming, impactful connections with peers, and access to sponsors.
ADAA is committed to following all CDC guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic as well as state, local, and corporate (hotel) requirements to be mindful of the safety of attendees, partners, and staff.
ADAA requires proof of vaccination or a documented religious/medical exemption (with a negative COVID test) or a negative COVID test result from each conference participant (speaker, attendee, sponsor, staff, etc.) to attend all conference activities. If appropriate documentation is not provided, registrants will not be permitted entry into the conference and no refund will be issued.
Registrants must agree to take necessary precautions and follow required guidelines while at the event including, but not limited to, engaging in appropriate social distance, wearing a mask in public areas when not consuming food or beverage (if required), minimizing face touching, frequently washing hands, and avoiding risky environments such as overcrowded restaurants. Registrants may not attend any ADAA event if they feel ill or had an exposure to a COVID-19 case within 14 days of the conference.
A guests of the attendees, who participate in any aspects of the ADAA conference, must follow the same ADAA COVID policies.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, room capacities may be reduced due to social distancing and all sessions, unless pre-registered, are on a first-come, first-served basis. To maintain required spacing, registrants may not move chairs or adjust seating arrangements within conference event spaces. Although the session rooms at the venue are good sizes for the purpose of educational sessions, they were not designed with physical distancing in mind. ADAA will set all session rooms with social distancing in mind where it is possible. ADAA will make every effort to ensure enough space for attendees to distance themselves, but it will not be possible for all events.
The Submissions Portal for ADAA's 2022 Annual Conference is Open!
ADAA is now accepting submissions for Posters.
Click here to begin your submission.
ADAA sponsors the only conference focusing exclusively on science and treatment of anxiety and depression, including but not limited to generalized anxiety disorder, OCD, PTSD, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, phobias, depression, and related disorders in children and adults.
All submissions are peer-reviewed and ranked on the basis of quality, merit, relevance, and ability to advance practice and research. ADAA offers a few session spots to invited speakers, such as ADAA’s Keynote addresses, Jerilyn Ross Lecture, Scientific Research Symposium, Science Spotlights, and a few others. The remainder of the proposals undergo an anonymous scientific peer review.
To Create a Submission:
- Begin your submissions by creating an account and logging in here. If you have questions about logging in please email us at [email protected].
- Once your are logged in you will be asked to provide a title for your presentation and select your submission type.
- Once you have entered that information you will be taken to your "task list" detailing all required information for submissions. A green check mark will appear as you complete each required section.
- When all required information has been entered you will be able to preview and submit your proposal. You may log in and adjust your proposal as many times as necessary prior to submitting. NOTE: Once you have submitted your proposal you will not be able to make additional changes.
Upcoming Submission Deadlines:
- Posters: Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Submissions must be completed and submitted by the appropriate deadline. No extensions to the deadlines will be granted.
Submitters must accept the following terms:
- If accepted, all session and poster presenters, as well as CDLP program participants and Klein award winners must attend the 2022 conference in person March 17-20, 2022 in Denver, CO.
- If accepted, all session and poster presenters must register at the appropriate registration fee to attend and present at the conference. ADAA is unable to provide a registration discount for presenters. Special early registration rates end December 15, 2021.
- If accepted, your session may be scheduled at anytime during the conference dates. ADAA is unable to accept scheduling requests.
- If accepted, you will be required to complete additional tasks through your speaker portal.
- If accepted, all presenters and conference participants will be required to follow the COVID-19 safety protocols required by ADAA, the host city, or the conference hotel.
- ADAA requires proof of vaccination or a documented religious/medical exemption (with a negative COVID test) or a negative COVID test result from each conference participant (speaker, attendee, sponsor, staff, etc.) to attend all conference activities. I agree to provide required documentation in order to attend. I understand if appropriate documentation is not provided, I will not be permitted entry into the conference and no refund will be issued.
Before submitting please download and view these helpful documents:
Help spread the word! Forward this link to your colleagues.
Registration is open.
Please contact ADAA at [email protected] with any questions.