There are limited flight times per day in and out of San Antonio, TX. Please plan accordingly.
- The San Antonio International Airport provides 54 non-stop domestic and international destinations, including Mexico and Canada on 11 airlines.
- The airport is located in Northern San Antonio, approximately eight miles (15 minutes) from the downtown area and the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter.
- Click here for a special #ADAA2020 Conference discount code for Delta airlines
While there are many direct flights into San Antonio, attendees can also fly into Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, Austin, an hour away by car from San Antonio conference hotel.
Ground Transportation Options
- Taxi, Uber and Lyft are all available.
- Fare to from San Antonio International Airport to ADAA's Conference hotel ranges from $24–29 (U.S.) per taxicab.
- Taxi fare from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to ADAA's Conference Hotel is approximately $80.
Direct Flights to San Antonio:
ADAA has arranged with Delta Air Lines a special discount for ADAA’s 2020 Conference.
Please click here to book your flights! You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMTGV. *Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.