- ADAA 2020 Conference Registration and Rates
- Member Rates
- Non-Member Rates
- One-Day Only Rates
- Event Insurance
- Group Registration
- Registration Policies Overview
Unlike other conferences, ADAA's annual event offers an ALL-INCLUSIVE fee for the entire 4 day event. There are no add on or a la carte fees. Full access includes:
- Admission to all sessions, posters, and exhibits
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Keynote Address and other special sessions (Ross Lecture, Scientific Research Symposium, Clinical Practice Symposium)
- Welcome Reception on Thursday, March 19
- Closing Session on Saturday, March 21
- CE/CME credits free for members; non-members pay an additional $60 for credits
- Complimentary Lunch on Saturday for students, trainees, postdocs, and residents (attendees are provided a ticket if eligible)
Not sure which member or individual category (listed in the charts below) you qualify for? To view descriptions for each category, click here.
Membership must be paid through March 31, 2020, to qualify for member discounted rates.
Not a member? Become a member now and register at the Early Rate and save up to $91 (professionals) and $116 (master's level).
Unable to register online? Complete the downloadable form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail with full payment to: Conference Registration, 8701 Georgia Ave., Suite 412, Silver Spring, Maryland 20910.
ADAA offers event insurance through Allianz. The option to purchase insurance is presented in the online registration form. Available for Online Registrants and US Registrants only.
- Group registration is available for four or more current professional members from the same practice or institution. Complete the Group Registration application and email to membership for approval. Once approved, individuals will be sent their individual registration forms. Group registration closes on March 2, 2020.
- Participation in the 2020 Anxiety and Depression Conference is limited to registered attendees.
- All session and poster presenters must register.
- ADAA is unable to offer military, or government registration rates.
- Badges are required for all sessions and activities March 19 - 22, 2020.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received in writing by March 5, 2020. ($80 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds.) Cancellations will not be accepted after that date.
- Only registered professional attendees can receive CE or CME credits.
- Nonmembers must pay for credits.