- ADAA 2020 Conference Registration and Rates
- Group Registration
- Hotel and Travel
- Event Insurance
- Registration Policies Overview
ADAA's annual conference offers an ALL-INCLUSIVE fee for the entire 4 day event. There are no add on or a la carte fees. Full access includes:
- Admission to all sessions, posters, and exhibits
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Keynote Address and other special sessions (Ross Lecture, Scientific Research Symposium, Clinical Practice Symposium)
- Welcome Reception on Thursday, March 19
- Closing Session on Saturday, March 21
- CE/CME credits for members (non-members pay an additional $65 for credits)
- Complimentary Lunch on Saturday for students, trainees, postdocs, and residents (attendees are provided a ticket if eligible)
Not sure which registration category (listed in the charts below) you qualify for? To view descriptions for each category, click here.
Membership must be current, to qualify for member discounted rates.
Not a member? Become a member now to register at the Early Rate and save up to $91 (professionals) and $116 (master's level).
One-Day Only Rates
Unable to register online? Complete the downloadable form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail with full payment to: Conference Registration, 8701 Georgia Ave., Suite 412, Silver Spring, Maryland 20910.
- Group registration is available for four or more current professional members from the same practice or institution. Complete the Group Registration application and email to membership for approval. Once approved, individuals will be sent their individual registration forms. Group registration closes on March 2, 2020.
ADAA offers event insurance through Allianz. The option to purchase insurance is presented in the online registration form. Available for Online Registrants and US Registrants only.
- Participation in the 2020 Anxiety and Depression Conference is limited to registered attendees.
- All session and poster presenters must register.
- All participants must adhere to ADAA's anti-harassment policy.
- ADAA is unable to offer military or government registration rates.
- Badges are required for all sessions and activities March 19 - 22, 2020.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received in writing by March 5, 2020. (An $80 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds.) Cancellations received after March 5, 2020 will not be accepted.
- Only registered professional attendees can receive CE or CME credits.
- Nonmembers must pay for credits.