A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled Trial of Adjunctive Troriluzole in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
18 Years to 65 Years
IRB Approval Number: SSU00140092
- Primary diagnosis of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) as per Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition as confirmed by the MINI at screening; the duration of the subjects illness must be ≥ 1year
- An inadequate response to current Standard of Care medication defined as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (excluding fluvoxamine) or clomipramine treatment at an adequate and stable dose for at least 8 weeks prior to screening and at least 12 weeks at baseline (adequate dose defined by USPI labeling); an inadequate response too current standard of car base on the YBOCS score.
- Determined by the investigator to be medically stable at baseline/ randomization as assessed by medical history, physical examination, laboratory test results, and electrocardiogram testing. Subjects must be physically able and expected to complete the trail as designed.
- Subjects with a history of more than two (2) previous fails or inadequate treatment trials of SSRIs, clomipramine, venlafaxine, or desvenlafaxine, (not including the current SSRI trial) given for an adequate duration at an adequate dose as defined by the MGH-TRQ-OCD.
- Current or prior history of: bipolar I or II disorder, schizophrenia or other psychotic disorders, schizoaffective disorder, autism or autism spectrum disorders, borderline personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, Tourette's disorder, body dysmorphic disorder, hoarding disorder, or psychosurgery, Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) or Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT); or general medical condition that may confound safety and/or efficacy results.
- Previous treatment in a study with troriluzole