Join ADAA and #BreakTheStigma
Nearly 450 million people worldwide are currently living with a mental illness, yet nearly two thirds of people with a known mental illness never seek treatment. ADAA is dedicated to helping those living with anxiety, depression, and co-occurring disorders and their loved ones find treatment, support, and resources.
- May 2022 Triumph- Nearly 450 Million People are Living with a Mental Illness - You Can Help
- Read About ADAA and How You Can Celebrate Mental Health Awareness
- Let's Talk About Mental Health!
- Read ADAA's April 2022 Triumph Newsletter
- You Can Support ADAA by shopping at Kendra Scott on May 21st and 22nd!
Every May - for Mental Health Awareness Month - we encourage you to help us #breakthestigma associated with mental health disorders by making an impact and sharing your personal story to inspire those facing similar challenges. We invite you to listen to Antonio, Melissa and Kennedy's stories and why they are sharing their stories and making an impact.