ADAA is proud to showcase the cutting-edge research conducted by our members. If you are interested in featuring your research lab, please download this flyer for more information or contact Astrid Masfar.
Meet the December 2018 Featured Lab
Community Psychiatry Program for Research in Implementation and Dissemination of Evidence-Based Treatments (PRIDE) - Boston, MA
In 2014, Community Psychiatry PRIDE was founded by the Division of Public and Community Psychiatry in the Department of Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital by Drs. Jerrold Rosenbaum, Derri Shtasel and Luana Marques.
To reduce the disproportionate mental health burden in under-served, resource-constricted communities.
ADAA Members Involved
Luana Marques, PhD is the Director of Community Psychiatry PRIDE. She is the PI of all Community Psychiatry PRIDE projects, establishes and maintains community and academic collaborations, and mentors all junior faculty and research support staff. Dr. Marques is currently ADAA's President-Elect.
• Derri Shtasel, MD, MPH, Director, Division of Public and Community Psychiatry
• Soo Jeong Youn, PhD, Clinical Fellow
• Kaylie Patrick, MPH, Program Manager
• Yesenia Aguilar Silvan, BA, Clinical Research Coordinator
• Anna Bartuska, BS/BA, Clinical Research Coordinator
List of Collaborators
- MGH Chelsea HealthCare Center
- MGH Center for Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Disorders and Complicated Grief Program (CATSD)
- MGH Clinical Trials Network and Institute (CTNI)
- Lynn Community Health Center
- Roca, Inc.
- Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Fidelity, Adaptation, Sustainability, and Training Lab at The National Center for PTSD and Stanford Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Boston VA Medical Center
- Boston University Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders (CARD)
- Universidad de Monterrey (UDEM)
Recent Research Articles
For more information about this lab please contact: Luana Marques, PhD: firstname.lastname@example.org