New ADAA Professional Education Opportunity!
Spotlight on Maternal Mental Health: Treatment and Research
Based on ADAA’s recent member survey wherein respondents requested more interactive educational initiatives, the Professional Education Committee is pleased to announce our first online interactive Fall Forum, which will address understanding and treating maternal anxiety and depression.
The 3-hour conversation will include discussions on the following topics:
- Medications for maternal mental health issues
- Medication complexities during pregnancy and nursing
- Challenges associated with mood/anxiety across pregnancy and motherhood
- Maternal MH screening in pregnancy, post-partum, and infant visits
- Psychotherapy interventions for maternal MH issues
Stay tuned for date/time and more details!
For more information, contact Astrid Masfar.