The Alies Muskin Career Development Leadership Award Program (CDLP) is an intensive mentoring and professional development opportunity for early career clinicians and researchers that is offered at ADAA's Annual Conference.
This interactive learning experience challenges thinking and encourages creative discourse about anxiety, depression and co-occurring disorders in a diverse, multidisciplinary community of professionals involved in practice and research.
This program is a wonderful opportunity to benefit from episodic mentoring and to develop skills to become more professionally competitive. The CDLP's focus is to offer an environment where ADAA's next generation of leaders can flourish.
CDLP awardees are grouped among two tracks:
- Basic Neuroscience/Clinical
2019 CDLP Committee
Paul Holtzheimer, MD, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Kimberly Morrow, LCSW, Chair
Rebecca Sachs, PhD, CBT Spectrum - Co-Chair
Stan D. Arkow, MD
Angela Neal Barnett, PhD
Basic Neuroscience/Clinical Research
Paul Holtzheimer, MD - Board Liaison and Chair
Alicia E. Meuret, PhD - Co-Chair
- Jim Abelson, MD, PhD - University of Michigan
- Jeremy Coplan, MD - SUNY Downstate-Medical Center
- Edward Craighead, PhD, Emory University
- Jill Ehrenreich, PhD, University of Miami
- Dawn Ionescu, MD, Harvard University
- Tanja Jovanovic, PhD, Emory University
- Doug Mennin, PhD, Hunter College, CUNY
- Sheila Rauch, PhD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Kerry Ressler, MD, PhD, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Naomi Simon, MD, MSc, Massachusetts General Hospital
If you are interested in joining this committee, please contact Kesha Patel.