The Alies Muskin Career Development Leadership Award Program (CDLP) is an intensive mentoring and professional development opportunity for early career clinicians and researchers that is offered at ADAA's Annual Conference.
This interactive learning experience challenges thinking and encourages creative discourse about anxiety, depression and co-occurring disorders in a diverse, multidisciplinary community of professionals involved in practice and research.
This program is a wonderful opportunity to benefit from episodic mentoring and to develop skills to become more professionally competitive. The CDLP's focus is to offer an environment where ADAA's next generation of leaders can flourish.
CDLP awardees are grouped among two tracks:
- Basic Neuroscience/Clinical
2019 CDLP Committee
Paul Holtzheimer, MD
National Center for PTSD
Kimberly Morrow, LCSW, Chair
Rebecca Sachs, PhD, CBT Spectrum - Co-Chair
Stan D. Arkow, MD, Columbia University
Angela Neal Barnett, PhD, Kent State University
Basic Neuroscience/Clinical Research
Paul Holtzheimer, MD, National Center for PTSD - Board Liaison and Chair
Alicia E. Meuret, PhD, Southern Methodist University - Co-Chair
- Jim Abelson, MD, PhD - University of Michigan
- Jeremy Coplan, MD - SUNY Downstate-Medical Center
- Edward Craighead, PhD, Emory University
- Jill Ehrenreich, PhD, University of Miami
- Dawn Ionescu, MD, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Tanja Jovanovic, PhD, Emory University
- Doug Mennin, PhD, Columbia University
- Sheila Rauch, PhD, Emory University School of Medicine
- Kerry Ressler, MD, PhD, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Naomi Simon, MD, MSc, NYU School of Medicine
If you are interested in joining this committee, please contact Kesha Patel.