Make ADAA Your Professional Home - Membership Benefits
ADAA is proud to bring together a multidisciplinary community of basic and clinical researchers and clinicians with diverse backgrounds in psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing, neuroscience, and more. Below, please find an extensive list of the professional benefits available to you through your ADAA membership.
Share your knowledge, expand your reach, enhance your profile
- Create and host a webinar or podcast
- Author a blog post for ADAA's public or professional communities
- Present at the annual conference or volunteer to peer-review your colleagues submissions
- Participate in monthly peer-consultation calls with your colleagues
- Share and enhance your profile by including your media placements on ADAA's Members in the News webpage
- Promote your new publications on ADAA's member publications webpage
- Mentor early career professionals through ADAA's Alies Muskin Career Development Leadership Program (CDLP)
- Publish your research in ADAA's professional journal Anxiety and Depression
- Expand your reach through ADAA's Find-a-Therapist platform which averages 16,000 unique visits per month
- Grow your reach further through ADAA's Telemental Health Provider directory
- Join one of ADAA's nine Special Interest Groups or join a Committee
- Connect through ADAA's online members only community SocialLink - (share your recent publications or research updates, post job openings, patient referrals, and more
- Post a job at no cost on ADAA's website job board (available only to members) and on the career center page on ADAA's members only community SocialLink.
Enjoy substantial savings
- Complimentary webinar registration
- Complimentary CE/CME credits for all live and on demand webinars
- Significant discounts on registration fees for ADAA's Annual Conference
- A complimentary subscription to ADAA's professional journal Anxiety and Depression - Readership consists of healthcare providers concerned with the etiology, pathophysiology, epidemiology, nosology, symptomatology, and treatment of anxiety and mood disorders (including bipolar disorders, major depression, and dysthymia). Wiley Online Library® has more than 29 million user sessions per year.
- Save 25 percent on membership with Postpartum Support International through an exclusive partnership with ADAA.
Enhance your professional education
- Attend free professional webinars - earn free CE/CME credits
- Submit and register for ADAA's must-attend annual conference
- Explore Anxiety and Depression
- Stay up-to-date with ADAA's professional bi-weekly, e-newsletter, Insights
- Apply for the Alies Muskin Career Development Leadership Program (CDLP) or the Donald F. Klein Early Career Investigator Award
Explore new treatment and research opportunities
- Innovate with researchers and clinicians across disciplines
- Post in ADAA's members only online community SocialLink
- Share your research lab news and clinical trial information
- List your support groups on ADAA's public resource page
- Join Special Interest Groups (SIGs) or committees elevating your leadership opportunities
- Add to ADAA's free public resources by contributing to ADAA's "Ask a Therapist" column
- Mentor an ADAA early career professional or student - share your experience and expertise. Contact ADAA to learn more.
New to ADAA? Welcome! Click here to download our new member guide to learn more about your benefits.
Special Partner Benefits for ADAA Members
Partnership with Postpartum Support International: As part of our ongoing commitment to enhance member value, ADAA is excited to announce a partnership with Postpartum Support International (PSI), whose mission - to promote awareness, prevention and treatment of mental health issues related to childbearing in every country worldwide - compliments ADAA's continued efforts to provide educational and support resources to our public and professional communities.
Cancellations and Requests for Refunds