ADAA: the only multidisciplinary professional organization in mental health serving as a creative force to engage the world’s leading experts focusing on anxiety and depressive disorders in children and adults.
As a Member of ADAA...
- Collaborate and network with peers from around the world to form relationships that can advance your career. As a member you can also join ADAA's member community "My ADAA."
My ADAA Online Community Platform. This member-only portal features a platform for announcements, discussions and more. Within this community there are sub-communities for Special Interest Groups, ADAA Conference news and a Job Opportunity page. To login, go to https://community.adaa.org/#/home and use your ADAA Membership email and login password. If you need assistance please email email@example.com.
- Promote your practice in Find a Therapist, our online searchable database that has more than 2.3 million visitors a year. ADAA also lists members who provide telemental health services. Learn more here.
- Share your recent research or news placements with ADAA's 1,700+ member community and our 22+ million annual consumer website visitors. Reach tens of thousands through ADAA's social media engagement platforms.
- Access professional webinars at no cost or receive CE credits at a discounted rate. Details here.
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA's official journal. With an impact factor is 4.971, the Journal reaches thousands of professionals a month.
- Receive a significant discount on registration to attend the Anxiety and Depression Conference, close to 1,400 experts meet to discuss treatment and research of anxiety and mood disorders, OCD, PTSD, and related disorders. Professional members earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge.
- List your clinical trials, support groups, and job and fellowship postings.
- Help support (through your member dues) ADAA’s free public education resources (webinars, blog posts, podcasts and more) for the more than 22 million ADAA annual website visitors.
- Receive two months FREE Practice Management and EMR Software for Behavioral Health from ADAA Partner TherapyNotes. Use discount code “ADAA17COV”
- Promote your book by listing it on our publications page for consumers including a link to purchase, if desired.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a committee or a special interest group.
- Write a blog post or host a webinar. Contact us for more details.
- Purchase ADAA special publications at discounted rates. Learn more here.
- Get the latest, most relevant research and practice news from respected journals and media outlets: Sign up for Insights.
Our goal is to improve the lives of those with anxiety disorders, depression, OCD, PTSD, and related disorders.
- Does your practice focus on treating some or all of these disorders in adults or children: anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, depression?
- Are you committed to the dissemination and implementation of evidence-based practices to clinicians?
- Do you agree that translation of basic research in this area is critical?
If your answer is “yes,” we invite you to make ADAA your professional and innovative home.
Why Join ADAA?
There are countless organizations that serve as a professional home for mental health researchers and practitioners. So what makes ADAA unique? Read more.
Public Education and Advocacy
ADAA represents your interests at NIMH, SAMHSA, PCORI, and on Capitol Hill. We invite you to read and share ADAA's position papers.
As a member, you can also order patient brochures at discounted prices. ADAA's website, which receives 20+ million page views a year, offers a wide range of educational information and resources.
For questions or to request a membership brochure, email ADAA membership.