Interested in being reviewed by PsyberGuide? Please email Martha Neary.
Interested in having your app highlighted on the app highlight slide on this page? Please email: Lise Bram.
Mental Health Apps and ADAA - in the News:
- 07/02/2018: From Apps to Avatars, New Tools for Taking Control of Your Mental Health, Stephen Schueller, PhD
- 12/21/2017: Why Choosing a Mental Health App is Harder Than You Think, NBCNews.com, Stephen Schueller, PhD
- 10/16/2017: Mindfulness Apps Aim To Help People Disconnect From Stress, NPR.org
- 08/23/2017: Depressed but Can't see a Therapist? This Chatbot Could Help, Los Angeles Times
- 08/22/2017: New Technology Is Revolutionizing How We Treat Mental Health, Bustle
- 08/22/2017: Detecting Bipolar Episodes…with Your Phone, Care For Your Mind
- 07/12/2017 Feeling Depressed? These Apps Can Help, Or Get You Help, Android Central, Dr. Van Ameringen
Other App News:
- New User-Friendly Apps Can Help Older Adults Manage Mental Issues, PsychCentral, August 2017
- New Collection of Apps Can Reduce Depression and Anxiety by 50%, Hey Sigmund, January 2017
- 6 Apps Mental Health Professionals Rate Highly, Walden University, June 2017
- Top 10 Most Innovative Apps for College Students, Studysoup.com
Disclaimer: ADAA does not recommend or endorse any clinicians, counselors, psychiatrists, social workers, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the website. Reliance on any information provided by ADAA, ADAA employees, others appearing on the website at the invitation of ADAA, or other visitors to the website is solely at your own risk.