Please find below answers to frequently asked questions about ADAA's professional webinar offerings. If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please email ADAA.
1. Can I host a professional webinar for ADAA?
ADAA members are eligible to host a professional webinar.
- If you are an ADAA member, please complete this form and submit the appropriate documents to Astrid Masfar, ADAA Senior Education and Outreach Coordinator.
- If you are not yet an ADAA member and would like to present, we strongly encourage you to join ADAA. and take advantage of the many member benefits we offer.
2. How do I register for a professional webinar?
In order to register for a professional webinar please visit ADAA's professional webinar website page. Select the webinar you would like to attend. Click on More Information and then on "Register Here". You will first have to sign in using your credentials. If you don’t have an account you can either set one up or check out as a guest. Under “Attendee Information”, either enter or check your information and “Validate the Code”. Then you will be taken to “Attendee Selections”. There select either Webinar CE or Webinar No CE. Once you have done that Click on “Save and Finalize Registration”. You can then proceed to the check-out.
3. I have successfully registered for an upcoming professional webinar. How do I view the event? Will details be sent with the confirmation?
Thank you for registering for an upcoming professional webinar. When you registered, you should have received a confirmation email that also indicates that there is one last step to registration. You will need to enter your name and email at the GoToTraining link provided in the email. Doing so will finalize your registration. You will then receive a one day and one hour reminder before the professional webinar takes place. Should you have done so and still not received any information, please check your spam and trash folders. In order for you to view the event, you will simply click on the link provided. The link will bring you to the webinar platform where you can join the training following the prompts.
4. How do I receive continuing education credits for live and recorded professional webinars?
In order to earn CE for a webinar you need to:
1. Ensure that you have paid the correct amount (see current webinar prices here):
2. Follow the whole live or recorded webinar
3. Submit the evaluation
4. Answer the post-test questions and receive a score of 80% or above
*For recorded webinars, you will need to listen to the entire recording and answer the provided post-test questions and obtain a score of 80 or higher in order to receive CE.
Once you have completed the post-test questions and submitted them, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you the CE certificate.
5. What do I do if I completed the recorded webinar, but did not get all the post test questions correctly?
In order to receive continuing education credits, you will need to get a score of 80% or higher on the post-test questions. Should your score be lower, you will need to follow the recorded webinar again and re-submit the post test questions.
Once you have retaken the post-test questions and received a score of 80% or higher, please notify us at email@example.com so that we can send you the CE certificate.
6. Where do I find out about accreditation?
Read about ADAA professional webinar CE information here.
ADAA professional webinars are currently accredited by the American Psychological Association, the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work and approved by NBCC.
7. How can I view the recorded webinars?
Thank you for your purchase and interest in the professional webinars. Once you have purchased a webinar you should be receiving a link. Please click on that link.
You will then have to register yourself by entering your name (first and last) and email address. This will prompt a registration email. Once you get that email, which should be immediately simply, click on the video to Start playing it.
8. Where can I find past webinars?
You can find past recorded webinars from 2014-2017 here. Please note that CE credits are not available for webinars recorded prior to October 2016.
9. How do I provide feedback about new ideas and experiences about professional webinars?
We would love to hear your thoughts! Kindly send us your feedback by clicking this link.
10. What do I do if I registered for the live webinar, but can no longer attend?
Please let contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We will work with you to be sure that you can access the recorded webinar once it is available.
The recorded version of current webinars are usually available 2-3 days after the live webinar. If you registered for continuing education, you will simply answer the post-test questions and let us know once it is completed so we can issue your CE certificate.
11. I registered for a webinar and did not get a link to attend and/or view the recording.
Typically, once you have registered for a live webinar you should receive reminders emails - one day and one hour prior to the webinar. The email will come from email@example.com. These emails will often end up in the spam folder. Please add this email to your "safe sender" and/or to your contact list to avoid this.
For recorded webinars (once you register), you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the recording and assessment test, if applicable. These emails will often end up in the spam folder. Please add this email to your "safe sender" and/or to your contact list to avoid this.
If you require further assistance, please email us at email@example.com
12. I registered for the webinar, followed and completed the evaluation. Why have I not received my CE certificate?
Once you have completed the evaluation, please email us and we will issue the CE certificate if all requirements have been fulfilled. Make sure you have paid for the CE as well. You can click here to check our current CE prices. And compare it to what you paid.
In order to receive CE credit, you will have to complete the post-test questions at the end of the live or recorded webinar and receive a score of 80% or more.
Just completing the webinar evaluation will not give you CE.
13. When I register for a professional webinar, how do I select CE or non CE?
Once you have filled out your information in the Attendee Information section, and answered the match question, you should be directed to the Attendee Selection. If not, please click the side tab called Attendee Selections. You will be able to register either for CE or non CE in this section.
14. When does registration close for a live webinar?
Professional live webinar registration typically closes at midnight the day before the webinar. All live webinars are recorded and can be watched on-demand within 24 hours of the live presentation.
Thank you. If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please email ADAA.