Please find below answers to frequently asked questions about ADAA's professional webinar offerings. If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please email ADAA.
1. Can I present a professional webinar for ADAA?
ADAA members and non-members are eligible to present a professional webinar.
If you would like to present a professional webinar, please use ADAA's professional education webinar submissions portal.
- Please note that the following elements are considered for all webinar applications:
- 1. Is the topic consistent with ADAA priorities.
2. Scientific foundation to inform the webinar content. (This may include data challenging the topic/intervention and identifying bases on which to dissuade acceptance of assertions or adoption of intervention).
4. Theoretical support and/or foundation for topic.
6. Applicability to clinical practice.
8. Likelihood of a large audience.
9. Likelihood of attracting audience outside ADAA
- 1. Is the topic consistent with ADAA priorities.
ADAA welcomes webinar submissions from all sources, whether or not you are a member of the organization. Membership status is not considered in reviews of webinar submissions. If you are not an ADAA member, we invite you to explore the many benefits of becoming a member. Please click here to learn more about ADAA membership.
2. How do I register for a professional webinar?
In order to register for a professional webinar, please visit ADAA's professional webinar website page. ADAA offers live webinars and on-demand webinars. Select the webinar you would like to attend and click to learn more. A "Register" button will be located on the webinar you wish to participate in. You will have to sign in using your Member Login credentials. If you are not a member and/or do not have an account, you can either set one up or continue as a guest.
Please complete the “Attendee Information” form and you will be taken to the “Attendee Selections” page. Please select whether you would to purchase the webinar with CE/CME credit or without CE/CME credit. Click on “Save and Finalize Registration” and proceed to the check-out.
3. I have successfully registered for an upcoming professional webinar. How do I view the event? Will details be sent with the confirmation?
Soon after you register, you should have received a confirmation email that also indicates that there is one last step to registration. There will be a link included in the confirmation email where you will need to register yourself on GoToTraining. Registering on GoToTraining will finalize your registration. You will then receive a reminder one week, one day and one hour before the live webinar takes place. The reminder will include a purple Join box that you will click in order to attend the event.
If you did NOT receive a confirmation email, please check your spam and trash folders or contact email@example.com.
4. How do I receive continuing education credits for live and recorded professional webinars?
In order to earn CE/CME for a webinar you need to:
1. Ensure that you have paid the correct amount for the webinar + CE credit (see current webinar prices here):
2. Watch the entire live or recorded webinar
Once you have completed the webinar, you will receive an email from ADAA with instructions for completing post-test questions and a webinar evaluation from ADAA. Each of these steps are required for both on demand and live webinars in order to claim credits. You must obtain a score of 80 or higher in order to receive CE/CME credit. ADAA contracts with Amedco for it's CE/CME accreditation.
5. What do I do if I completed the recorded webinar, but did not get all the post test questions correctly?
In order to receive continuing education credits, you will need to get a score of 80% or higher on the post-test questions. If you did not meet the minimum score, you will need to follow the recorded webinar again and request a retake by emailing Amedco.
6. Where do I find out about accreditation?
Read about ADAA professional webinar CE/CME information here.
7. How can I view the recorded webinars?
Once you have purchased a webinar, you should receive a confirmation email with your purchase and an email including your download instructions.
8. Where can I find past webinars?
You can find past recorded webinars here. Please note that CE credits are not available for all on demand webinars.
9. How do I provide feedback about new ideas and experiences about professional webinars?
We would love to hear your thoughts! Send us your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. What do I do if I registered for the live webinar, but can no longer attend?
Please contact us at email@example.com and let us know. We will work with you to be sure that you can access the recorded webinar once it is available.
The recorded version of current webinars are usually available 1-2 days after the live webinar. If you registered for continuing education, you will be provided additional instruction for completing the post-test questions and webinar evaluation in order to claim credits.
11. I registered for a webinar and did not get a link to attend and/or view the recording.
Typically, once you have registered for a live webinar you should receive reminders emails - one week, one day and one hour prior to the webinar. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. These emails will often end up in the spam folder. Please add this email to your "safe sender" and/or to your contact list to avoid this.
For recorded webinars (once you register), you will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to the recording and instructions from claiming CE/CME credit, if applicable. These emails will often end up in the spam folder. Please add this email to your "safe sender" and/or to your contact list to avoid this.
If you require further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. I registered for the webinar, followed and completed the evaluation. Why have I not received my CE certificate?
Once you have completed the post-test questions (obtaining a score of 80 or higher) and completed your webinar evaluation you certificate should be automatically issued. Please make sure you have paid for the CE/CME credit as well. If you do not receive your certificate, please email Amedco.
13. When I register for a professional webinar, how do I select CE/CME or non CE/CME?
Once you have filled out your information in the Attendee Information section, you will be directed to the Attendee Selection form. If not, please click the "Attendee Selection" tab. You will be able to select either the CE/CME or non CE/CME option.
14. When does registration close for a live webinar?
Professional live webinar registration typically end at 11:45 am on the day of the webinar. All live webinars are recorded and can be watched on-demand within 1-2 days of the live presentation.
Thank you. If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please email ADAA.