Check out our upcoming events — including conferences, workshops, webinars, and Twitter chats!
New! ADAA Twitter Chat on Tuesday, November 13th, 2018
ADAA is excited to announce a Twitter chat on the topic of depression around the holiday season, hosted by ADAA member experts Dr. Mary Alvord and Dr. Shane Owens! Follow ADAA on Twitter and use the hashtag #HolidayDepression to participate!
- Reducing Suicide Risk - presented by Suma Chand, PhD
- When to Worry About Child's Worry - presented by Rachel Busman, PsyD
- Overcoming Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – presented by Melissa G. Hunt, PhD
- First Impressions: How to Develop a Professional CV for Each Stage of Your Career - November 27, 2018 | 12-1pm ET
- An Introduction to Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD - November 29, 2018 | 12-1pm ET
Genetics of Depression and Anxiety: What Do Clinicians Need to Know? - December 6, 2018 | 12-1pm ET
- Standing Out…In A Good Way: Writing a Personal Statement - December 13, 2018 | 12-1pm ET
Please note: ADAA Live Webinars are presented for mental health professionals but anyone is welcome to register and attend.