CBT for Anxiety and OCD – Partnership Training with Anxiety Training
CBT for Anxiety & OCD is on-demand, online course offered in partnership with ADAA & Anxiety Training. This course - for therapists in the ADAA community - provides training on evidence-based practices that deliver life-changing results using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) with Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP).
About this course: 12 sessions, 88 lessons, 14 hours of video content
Participation in this course includes a 20% registration discount for ADAA’s 2024 Boston Conference and an invitation-only in-person clinical consultation at #ADAA2024.
Educate and socialize anxious clients to the CBT session structure in order to achieve positive clinical outcomes.
- Assess for and diagnose each DSM-5® anxiety disorder, including Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder, PANS/PANDAS, and Panic Disorder.
- Implement Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) techniques to increase your client’s success.
- Utilize strategies that help family members become anxiety “coaches” for the client.
- Formulate interventions for challenging automatic negative thoughts in clients who have been diagnosed with anxiety.
- Identify when it is clinically appropriate to use extreme exposure interventions with clients.
- Demonstrate the use of interoceptive therapy for treating panic in clients.
- Explain the purpose of utilizing paradoxical exposures when treating social anxiety.
- Apply knowledge about Generalized Anxiety Disorder to learn how to prevent fears about the future from interfering with the quality of life.
- Utilize play-based exposure interventions for the treatment of anxiety in children.
- Implement Exposure and Response Prevention techniques to reduce symptoms of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- Formulate treatment termination and relapse prevention plans with clients.
$175 includes 12- hours of content, hand-outs, and continuing education credit. To receive CE credit, you must complete the webinar, answer the completion questions correctly, and complete a course evaluation. If you do not answer the questions correctly, review the materials and re-take the test. A CE certificate will be immediately emailed to you once you have completed the requirements. AnxietyTraining.com offers a complete, 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied with this course. Contact [email protected] for refund information or with any other concerns about this course.
Presented in partnership with Anxiety Training.
Anxiety Training, ACE Provider Number 1637, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. Anxiety Training maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: (10/17/22 – 10/17/25). Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. Social workers participating in this course will receive 12 continuing education clock hours.
New York State Education Department’s State Board of Social Work
Anxiety Training is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0640.
Anxiety Training has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7108. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Anxiety Training is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.