Continuing Education Credits for Webinars
ADAA offers interactive webinars for CE credit.
Any webinar recorded before October 2016 is not eligible for CE credit.
- The Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education credits for psychologists. ADAA maintains responsibility for this program and its contents. APA Approval Number: 739-26163171.
- ADAA SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0316.
- ADAA has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6872. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ADAA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- The Anxiety and Depression Association of America is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPS. The Anxiety and Depression Association of America maintains responsibility for this program / course and its content. Provider number: 135215.
Continuing Education Credits for the Annual ADAA Conference
The ADAA 2018 Annual Conference will offer up to 30 CE or CME credits or hours to registered professional physicians, psychiatrists, neurologists, psychologists, social workers, counselors and case managers.
- ADAA members may sign up for CE or CME credits at no additional cost.
- Nonmembers may sign up for CE or CME credits for an additional fee of $60 per discipline.
Continuing education credits are for professional attendees only; those paying student, trainee/postdoctoral fellow/resident, guest, or consumer fees cannot apply for CE or CME credits. All registrants who want credits must complete the online continuing education session evaluations and overall conference evaluations available during and after the conference.