ADAA’s Education Programs –
for Professionals and the Public
ADAA’s education programs include continuing professional education webinars, programs for the public, and sessions/workshops at our annual conference.
Learn more about ADAA's:
ADAA may offer a $200 honorarium for the development of public and professional live or recorded webinar content. Review our honoraria guidelines.
For any questions related to our public and professional continuing education programs, contact ADAA.
ADAA’s peer- to- peer continuing education programs, supports patient care and accelerates the dissemination of research into practice by promoting the implementation of evidence-based treatments and best practices. ADAA’s continuing education programs are developed and hosted by member and non-member experts and often offer CE/CME credit. CE/CME credit are complimentary for ADAA members.
ADAA’s professional education offerings include the opportunity to submit session abstracts and posters for ADAA's annual conference, participate or host live and on-demand professional webinars, engage in peer consultation groups (members only), develop and listen to podcasts, blog posts and blog posts. ADAA also offers complimentary educational offerings hosted by partner organizations.
- To submit a proposal to host and develop content for a professional webinar, use ADAA's professional education webinar submissions portal.
- Register and view ADAA Professional Webinars featuring live and on-demand sessions.
- Read ADAA's blog post submission guidelines to proposal for a 500–750-word blog for the professional community.
ADAA convenes an annual conference usually in March or April that brings together clinicians, social workers, psychiatrists, researchers, and other experts who want to improve treatments and find cures for anxiety, depression, and co-occurring disorders.
- Sign up for Insights our professional newsletter to learn about annual session and poster submission dates and dates for our annual conferences.
- Learn more about ADAA’s annual conference.
ADAA’s public education programs allow members and non-members to share their expertise to help the public manage life with an anxiety depression or related disorder through various learning tools. In 2021 ADAA had 11 million unique visitors to our website. You can make a difference by sharing your expertise with the public. Help us expand our free evidence-based resources for the public.
ADAA public webinars are also a great resource for clinicians to share with their clients.
- Submit a proposal to host and develop content for a public webinar.
- Read ADAA's blog post submission guidelines to proposal for a 500–750-word blog for the public.
- Register and view ADAA Public Webinars (not available for CE/CME credit).
Opinions and findings presented in our education programs, including our annual conferences are not necessarily representative of those held by ADAA.