Finding Help for Anxiety and Depression
In this section, you’ll find treatment help, resources for support and tips for helping friends and relatives.
- Learn about the many treatment options for anxiety disorders, depression, and related disorders, including how to choose a therapist, under Treatment.
- Reach out to others experiencing anxiety in Getting Support, where you’ll find national support group listings and ADAA's peer-to-peer free communities.
- Search for anxiety ad depression information for any demographic and age group.
- Find a list of self-help publications about anxiety, depression, and related disorders for children and adults, written by ADAA members who are leading experts.
- Learn how to apply for Social Security Disability benefits if you have an anxiety disorder, depression, or other disorders.
ADAA’s Find Your Therapist Directory
Search our directory of ADAA mental health professional members who specialize in anxiety, depression and co-occurring disorders.
Find Information and Support
Help Yourself or a Loved One