ADAA is the only multidisciplinary professional organization engaging the world’s leading experts focused on anxiety and depressive disorders in children and adults.
Click here to download an informational flier.
Institutional Group Memberships
To make ADAA resources an affordable investment for organizations and clinical practices focused on the treatment or research of anxiety, PTSD, OCD, Depression, and co-occurring disorders ADAA offers a group membership category.
Join ADAA with Your Colleagues
Institutional membership is a cost-effective way to show the emphasis you place on professional development in your organization and is designed for mental health professionals to participate in ADAA collectively while providing your entire staff with the best available anxiety and depression treatment and research resources to help them perform - and help your organization succeed - at the highest level.
Your organization can provide unparalleled member benefits to your staff and streamline the billing process through a single consolidated invoice for ADAA members within your organization. Institutional membership offers leadership opportunities, connections, personal and professional growth opportunities, while also contributing to ADAA's critical mission to provide free evidence-based resources to those struggling with anxiety and depression.
All participants in the group receive full ADAA member benefits. And because the entire team joined, the members have an in-house group of peers to discuss the latest ADAA upcoming programming, issue of Insights, etc.
The Institutional Group Membership Includes:
- For professional members - listing in the Find-A-Therapist and Telemental Health Provider directories.
- All other ADAA member benefits including complimentary registration for most webinars, complimentary CE/CME for most webinars, access to reduced fees for the Fall Forum and ADAA Annual Conference.
- Access to 1300+ colleagues to build relationships and network.
- The opportunity to be featured in a member spotlight, to share media placements, research news, clinical trials, etc. on the ADAA website.
- Highlighted listing on the ADAA website as an institutional member.
- Administrative ease for your organization.
- And more!
- Initial application applies to new ADAA members only. Current members may be rolled into the group membership at their next regular renewal date. No refunds will be given for current memberships.
- Your Institutional Membership application must include a minimum of 10 people.
- Group dues will be invoiced collectively to the organization.
- Universities or educational institutions do not quality for Institutional Memberships at this time.
- Professional Members - $150 per person
- +$40 per person to add a weblink to individual Find-A-Therapist directory listing
- PostDoc/Trainee Members - $85
- Student Members - $45
How to Join:
Complete the ADAA Institutional Membership form and return it to ADAA at [email protected]. Once your application has been approved, an invoice will be provided. ADAA's membership cycle runs from January 1 through December 31. New memberships processed throughout the year will be prorated to accommodate this schedule. Memberships included under an Institutional Membership plan remain with the organization. Should a staff member leave your organization mid-year, the membership spot may be transferred to another staff member. It is the responsibility of the organization to notify ADAA of any changes to their group membership roster.
ADAA Welcomes Our First Institutional Member - Light on Anxiety CBT Treatment Centers
I can't think of a better way to put my money to work than group membership with the Anxiety and Depression Association of America for my organization Light On Anxiety. To have the opportunity to make ADAA's wealth of professional resources and trainings available to my staff is priceless. Thanks to ADAA, I do not have to have an in-house training department to ensure my clinical team is armed with the latest and greatest information on empirically supported treatments for anxiety, depression and related disorders. - Debra Kissen, PhD, MHSA
Frequently Asked Questions
Why join as a group?
Institutional memberships allow everyone at your practice or organization to benefit from ADAA membership at a discounted rate. Additionally, your organization manages the memberships under one annual invoice with one renewal date.
Some organization staff members are already members. Can they still join the group?
Initial applications are open to new ADAA members only. Current ADAA members can be rolled into the Institutional Memberships at their next regular renewal date.
Can individual participants pay their dues separately?
Unfortunately, no. To receive the discounted rates and for the memberships to remain with the organization, the invoice must be paid with one payment.
Can we add people to the group throughout the year?
Yes. If a current member leaves your organization mid-membership year, that membership spot may be transferred to a new staff member. Additionally, new staff members may be added at any time. New mid-membership year additions will be prorated to match the groups renewal date.
Can I process an Institutional Membership or renewal online?
No, the only way to process an Institutional Membership is to email this membership application to ADAA. Once approved an invoice will be provided by ADAA.
Similarly, for renewals, ADAA will provide an invoice after confirming the number of memberships.
Dues payments may be made electronically via credit card or by check (made out to ADAA) mailed to: ADAA, 8701 Georgia Avenue, Suite 412, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Note: ADAA membership follows a calendar-year renewal schedule. All new memberships will be prorated to cover the time between the date of joining and December 31 of the current year. All membership renewals are processed in January of the current year.