ADAA is the only multidisciplinary professional mental health organization connecting the world’s scientific and clinical experts focused on the scientific understanding, prevention, and treatment of anxiety, depressive, trauma-related and obsessive-compulsive disorders across the lifespan. Whether you focus primarily on research or clinical applications, or you blend these important facets of mental health in your work, you will find more than 1,800 peers, cutting-edge information, and inspiration at ADAA. Join now!
Professional Membership: $229/year - Join Online
One or both of the following:
--Independently licensed health care clinician or scientist-practitioner in any area related to ADAA’s mission (e.g., psychiatrist, social worker, psychologist, LMHC, family medicine provider, primary care provider, advanced practice nurse, physician assistant, or other).
--Researcher in any area related to ADAA’s mission (e.g., psychiatrist, advanced practice nurse, social worker, psychologist, neurologist, neuroscientist, geneticist, or other).
- Willing to submit and maintain your clinical license number (if applicable)
- Have no ethical violations according to your state and professional code of conduct, and/or relevant institutional review board(s), as applicable.
Enjoy the benefits of ADAA professional membership:
- Promote your practice in Find a Therapist, online searchable database
• One additional address $40
• Website link $55/year
- List your clinical trials and support groups for free on ADAA website.
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official online journal. With an impact factor of 5.004, this journal ranks 19 of 140 in psychiatry journals and 10 of 76 in psychology journals.
- Network with experts and colleagues from around the world in person and online through the members-only online community SocialLink. Form relationships that can advance your goals and career.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA Annual Conference --the only one focused on the scientific understanding, prevention, and treatment of anxiety, depressive, trauma-related, and obsessive-compulsive disorders across the lifespan. Earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge!
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a committee or a special interest group.
Questions? Contact Vickie Spielman.