ADAA is the only multidisciplinary professional organization engaging the world’s leading experts focused on anxiety and depressive disorders in children and adults. ADAA members strive to improve patient care by promoting implementation of evidence-based treatments and best practices across disciplines through training, continuing education, and accelerating dissemination of research into practice. Join now!
ADAA is made up of 1,500 international clinicians and basic and clinical anxiety and depression researchers with backgrounds in :
- social work,
- epidemiology, and
- other disciplines
Professional Membership: $249/year - Join Online
Questions? Contact ADAA.
Eligibility Requirements + −
One or both of the following:
- Independently licensed health care clinician or scientist-practitioner in any area related to ADAA’s mission (e.g., psychiatrist, social worker, psychologist, LMHC, family medicine provider, primary care provider, advanced practice nurse, physician assistant, or other).
- Researcher in any area related to ADAA’s mission (e.g., psychiatrist, advanced practice nurse, social worker, psychologist, neurologist, neuroscientist, geneticist, or other).
Willing to submit and maintain your clinical license number (if applicable)
Have no ethical violations according to your state and professional code of conduct, and/or relevant institutional review board(s), as applicable.
Benefits of ADAA professional membership: + −
- Promote your practice in Find a Therapist, online searchable database (averages of 16,000 views per month.). New for 2022 add your practice's weblink at no additional charge.
• One additional address $45
- List your clinical trials and support groups for free on ADAA website.
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official online journal. With an impact factor of 5.004, this journal ranks 19 of 140 in psychiatry journals and 10 of 76 in psychology journals.
- Network with experts and colleagues from around the world in person and online through the members-only online community. Form relationships that can advance your goals and career.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA Annual Conference --the only one focused on the scientific understanding, prevention, and treatment of anxiety, depressive, trauma-related, and obsessive-compulsive disorders across the lifespan. Earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge!
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a committee or a special interest group.