ADAA is the best place to connect to leaders and peers, discuss the latest research, and learn about new and effective treatments. ADAA leads the way in creating a distinctive multidisciplinary forum for those who focus on anxiety and mood disorders, OCD, and PTSD in children and adults.
Professional Membership: $229/year - Join Online
- You are licensed to provide clinical services or you conduct research in anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression.
- Completed graduate training in your respective disciplines and (a) be licensed or hold an equivalent certification or (b) conduct research on anxiety and related disorders.
- Submit your licensure number and sign that you have no ethical violations according to your state and professional code of conduct and that you maintain state licensing requirement.
Enjoy the benefits of ADAA professional membership:
- Promote your practice in Find a Therapist, online searchable database
• One additional address $40
• Website link $55/year
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official journal. With an impact factor of 5.004, this journal ranks 19 of 140 in psychiatry journals and 10 of 76 in psychology journals.
- List your clinical trials and support groups for free on this website.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA Annual Conference: the only one focusing on treatment and research of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression, and earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge.
- Network with experts and colleagues from around the world in person and online through the members-only listserv. Form relationships that can advance your career.
- Order patient brochures at discounted prices.
Questions? Contact the membership director.