ADAA's passion is helping people understand the disorders, find treatment, and recover. ADAA's website offers expert reviewed content to supplement your client and patient's treatment. Clinicians, discover helpful resources below to share with your clients/patients.
FREE Peer to Peer Support Groups
ADAA's free Mental Health Peer-to-Peer Support Communities provides your clients a space to share with others who understand your unique anxiety and depression struggles in this safe space.
- English Peer to Peer Anxiety and Depression Support Group
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) Online Support Group
- Spanish Peer to Peer Support Group - Apoyo para Ansiedad y Depresión
Triumph is a free monthly e-newsletter featuring resources, relevant events, personal stories, and more. Triumph will provide your clients content to continue learning about anxiety, depression, and co-occurring disorders to make informed choices about their mental health.
ADAA's free public webinars address some of the most frequently asked questions about psychological and pharmacological treatment of anxiety disorders, depression, and related disorders.
ADAA Top Viewed Webinars:
- What Are Intrusive Thoughts and How Can You Deal with Them?
- Overcoming Agoraphobia
- CBT for Depression
- Does Your Child Have Anxiety or OCD?
ADAA's mental health blogs provide evidence-based self-care tips published by mental health professionals.
ADAA Top Read Blogs:
- How to Calm an Anxious Stomach: The Brain-Gut Connection
- Suicidal Thinking vs. Harm OCD Intrusive Thoughts: How Are They Similar & How They Are Different
- How to Cope with Trauma After an Accident
- How to Handle Regret
ADAA encourages people living with anxiety, depressive, obsessive-compulsive, and trauma-related disorders to share their stories about their struggles, how they cope and triumph. These personal stories allow your patients to recognize that they are not alone and help break the stigma surrounding mental health.