ADAA is the best place to connect to leaders and peers, discuss the latest research, and learn about new and effective treatments. ADAA leads the way in creating a distinctive multidisciplinary forum for those who focus on anxiety and mood disorders, OCD, and PTSD in children and adults.
Student Membership: $65/year Join online.
- Current enrollment as a full-time undergraduate, research assistant, or graduate student in a related field (medicine, psychology, social work, public health, neuroscience, nursing, counseling, etc.).
- Submit a letter from your institution verifying your status as a full-time student or research assistant.
Enjoy these benefits of ADAA student membership:
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official journal, a top-ranking journal in psychology and psychiatry.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA Annual Conference: the only one focusing on treatment and research of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression.
- Receive notification of research grants and travel awards available through the ADAA Awards Program.
- Network with experts and colleagues from around the world in person and online through the members-only listserv. Form relationships that can advance your career.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a committee or a special interest group.