ADAA is the best place to connect to leaders and peers, discuss the latest research, and learn about new and effective treatments. ADAA leads the way in creating a distinctive multidisciplinary forum for those who focus on anxiety, depressive, trauma-related, and obsessive-compulsive disorders across the lifespan.
Student Membership: $65/year Join online.
- Actively involved as a full-time undergraduate, clinical or research assistant, or graduate student/pre-doctoral intern in any area related to ADAA’s mission (e.g., medicine, psychology social work, public health, neuroscience, nursing, counseling, or other).
Submit a letter from your institution verifying your status as a full-time student or clinical or research assistant. Or download a screenshot of your current academic schedule.
Enjoy these benefits of ADAA student membership:
- List your clinical trials and support groups for free on ADAA website.
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official online journal. With an impact factor of 5.004, this journal ranks 19 of 140 in psychiatry journals and 10 of 76 in psychology journals.
- Network with experts and colleagues from around the world in person and online through the members-only online community SocialLink. Form relationships that can advance your goals and career.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA Annual Conference --the only one focused on the scientific understanding, prevention, and treatment of anxiety, depressive, trauma-related and obsessive-compulsive disorders across the lifespan. Earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge!
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a committee or a special interest group.
Questions? Please email ADAA.