ADAA is the best place to connect to leaders and peers, discuss the latest research, and learn about new and effective treatments. ADAA leads the way in creating a distinctive multidisciplinary forum for those who focus on anxiety, depression and co-occurring disorders in childrean and adults.
Trainee/Postdoctoral Fellow/Resident: $115/year Join online.
- You are actively involved in postgraduate research or clinical training in any discipline relevant to ADAA’s mission.
- Submit a letter from your institution or supervisor verifying your status as a fellow, resident, research associate, licensure trainee, or intern. Clinical trainees are not licensed or certified to practice. Individuals may remain active members in this category for up to four years only.
- Trainee/postdoctoral fellow/resident members are not eligible for listing in Find a Therapist and may not be nominated for open positions on the Board of Directors.
Enjoy the benefits of ADAA Trainee/Postdoctoral Fellow/Resident membership:
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official journal, top-ranking in psychology and psychiatry.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA Annual Conference: the only one focusing on treatment and research of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression, and earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge.
- Order patient brochures at discounted prices.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a committee or a special interest group.
- Network with experts and colleagues from around the world in person and online through the member on-line community. Form relationships that can advance your career.
Questions? Please email Lisa Patterson.