ADAA is the only multidisciplinary professional mental health organization connecting the world’s scientific and clinical experts focused on the scientific understanding, prevention, and treatment of anxiety, depressive, trauma-related, and obsessive-compulsive disorders across the lifespan. Whether you focus primarily on research or clinical applications, or you blend these important facets of mental health in your work, you will find more than 1,800 peers, cutting-edge information, and inspiration at ADAA. Join now!
Trainee/Postdoctoral Fellow/Resident: $115/year Join online.
- Actively involved in post-graduate clinical and/or research training in any area related to ADAA's mission (e.g., psychiatry, neurology, or advanced practice nursing resident, psychiatry, psychology, neurology, neuroscience, or genetics post-doctoral fellow, or other).
Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a letter from your institution or supervisor verifying your post-graduate trainee clinical and/or research trainee. Clinical trainees are not licensed or certified to practice. Individuals may remain active members in this category for up to four years only.
Please note: trainee/postdoctoral fellow/resident members are not eligible for listing in Find-a-Therapist and may not be nominated for open positions on the Board of Directors.
Enjoy the benefits of ADAA Trainee/Postdoctoral Fellow/Resident membership:
- List your clinical trials and support groups for free on ADAA website.
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official online journal. With an impact factor of 5.004, this journal ranks 19 of 140 in psychiatry journals and 10 of 76 in psychology journals.
- Network with experts and colleagues from around the world in person and online through the members-only online community SocialLink. Form relationships that can advance your goals and career.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA Annual Conference --the only one focused on the scientific understanding, prevention, and treatment of anxiety, depressive, trauma-related, and obsessive-compulsive disorders across the lifespan. Earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge!
- Order patient brochures at discounted prices.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a committee or a special interest group.
Questions? Please email Vickie Spielman.