No one can do it alone.
That is why we partner with like-minded national and international nonprofits, companies and mental health organizations that support our mission.
ADAA seeks to build partnerships with additional organizations to deliver the highest quality programs, education, and information to our members and the public.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Anxiety UK
- Food and Drug Administration Office of Women's Health
- Guard Your Health
- Health Volunteers Overseas
- Mental Health Liaison Group
- Mental Health Innovation Network (MHIN)
- Minding Your Mind
- NIMH Alliance for Research Progress
- PCORI (Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute)
- Pedestal Foods
- SAMHSA Voice Awards
- The Shaw Mind Foundation
- The Mighty
If you are interested in partnering with ADAA, please email Susan Gurley, Executive Director.