We are a peer-led community and support group for people 50 plus with BFRBs offering strength, hope, and community. As we age, we 50+ folks have unique challenges with our BFRBs. We are challenged with new circumstances and needs. In this group, we strengthen our community and each other.
WHERE WE MEET – online on Zoom.
PLEASE NOTE – Audio and video are required to be on for the whole meeting. You can use two devices if you need to (one for audio and one for video), such as a phone and a computer.
WHEN WE MEET – twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month.
TIME WE MEET – at 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (NY time).
MEETING LENGTH – 90 minutes.
MEETING DATES FOR 2022:
- January 5, January 19
- February 2, February 16
- March 2, March 16
- April 6, April 20
- May 4, May 18
- June 1, June 15
- July 6, July 20
- August 3, August 17
- September 7, September 21
- October 5, October 19
- November 2, November 16
- December 7, December 21
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
- Registration is required for every meeting. Please register a few days before each meeting
- Go to the TLC website at www.bfrb.org
- Click on FIND HELP & SUPPORT
- Click on FIND A SUPPORT GROUP
- Scroll down just a little
- Do not put anything in the STATE field - leave it blank
- Where it says ONLINE GROUPS click on YES
- Click on SEARCH
- scroll down to ADULTS 50+ PEER-LED BFRB SUPPORT GROUP
- Click on VIEW DESCRIPTION
- you will find the link to register there - just click on it
- After your registration is approved you will receive an email with a link in it to the meeting
- Click on that link on the day of the meeting (about 10-15 minutes before the meeting) to get into the meeting
Please contact us about this and let us know if you need any further information.