Join us for a robust and innovative program of invited speakers and sessions at #ADAA2019. 150+ additional sessions to come!
- 15 Master Clinician Sessions and 2 Timely Topics for Clinicians will be held on Thursday, March 28, along with 1 Timely Topic on Friday, March 29.
- Our Keynote Address will feature Dr. Alan F. Schatzberg on Thursday, March 28.
- The Jerilyn Ross Lecture will consist of a 90 minute lively panel of speakers with a Q&A session on Friday, March 29.
- Scientific Research Symposium and Clinical Practice Symposium will be held on Friday, March 29.
- New This Year! ADAA's Suicide Prevention Program will be held on Thursday, March 28 and our new Science Spotlights will be held on Friday, March 29.
Review Period Information for Group Submissions:
Acceptance notifications to presenters is scheduled to be sent out in early November. All accepted presenters must register for the full #ADAA2019 Conference.
2019 New Research Poster Submission Information - Closes November 1, 2018
ADAA leads the way in bringing together a multidisciplinary community of basic and clinical researchers and clinicians with diverse backgrounds in psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing, neuroscience, and more. ADAA sponsors the only conference focusing exclusively on science and treatment of anxiety and depression, including but not limited to generalized anxiety disorder, OCD, PTSD, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, phobias, depression, and related disorders in children and adults. Poster sessions are lively, engaging sessions promoting the exchange of new research findings in a visual format. More than 450 presenters discuss their findings with colleagues in two posters sessions. These interactive sessions provide an opportunity to interact face-to-face with researchers, to ask questions, discuss findings and share information. We encourage you to submit your new research poster today!
View the "How to Submit" Guidelines for New Research Posters.
All session and poster presenters must register at the appropriate registration fee to attend the conference.