Join us for a robust and innovative program of invited speakers and sessions at #ADAA2019. 150+ additional sessions to come!
- 15 Master Clinician Sessions and 2 Timely Topics for Clinicians will be held on Thursday, March 28, along with 1 Timely Topic on Friday, March 29.
- Our Keynote Address will feature Dr. Alan F. Schatzberg on Thursday, March 28.
- The Jerilyn Ross Lecture will consist of a 90 minute lively panel of speakers with a Q&A session on Friday, March 29.
- Scientific Research Symposium and Clinical Practice Symposium will be held on Friday, March 29.
- New This Year! ADAA's Suicide Prevention Program will be held on Thursday, March 28 and our new Science Spotlights will be held on Friday, March 29.
Thank you to all ADAA 2019 Conference session and poster submitters. We received over 200 session submissions and close to 400 new research poster submissions this year covering a very diverse array of topics. Please note that #ADAA2019 decision notifications were sent out in November. All presenters are required to register for the conference.
All session and poster presenters must register at the appropriate registration fee to attend the conference.
ADAA reserves the right to modify the course’s schedule or program as necessary.