ADAA is pleased to collaborate with OneMind PsyberGuide, a non-profit website reviewing smartphone applications and other digital mental health products and with MindApps.org, an online database that offers interactive searching across 105 data elements for each app. Apps are reviewed with a focus on user experience, data transparency, and credibility.
Each organization provides information about the reliability and accuracy of mental health apps that focus on anxiety and depression allowing the consumer to make educated, informed decisions about which app is best for you.
Mind Apps allows anyone to interactively search for mental health and brain apps based on features like privacy, evidence, engagement, and clinical needs. Developed by a team at Harvard Medical School, it empowers user make more informed decisions based on frequently updated, independent, and object data.
One Mind PsyberGuide is a non-profit website dedicated to consumers seeking to make responsible and informed decisions about computer and device-assisted therapies for mental illnesses. One Mind PsyberGuide is also intended for professionals and researchers seeking to enhance their knowledge in this area.
Interested in having your app reviewed? Please email: Lise Bram
Mental Health App News
- Navigating the Vast World of Mental Health Apps, Brandpoint
- Stephen Schueller on the Power and Promise of Mental Health Apps, Psychotherapy.net
- The World of Online Therapy Explained, Washingtonian
- Can a Mental Health App Help You Deal With Anxiety?, Healthy Duck
- How effective are mental health apps and online therapy?, WBEZ Chicago
- How safe and effective are mental health apps?, Wamu NPR
- What to know before using an app to manage your mental health, Today
- How Meditation Apps Became A Billion-Dollar Industry, Newsy
- There’s an App for That… Or is There?, Daily Sundial
- How To Choose A Mental Health App, Report Wire
- How to Find a Mental Health App That Works for You, New York Times
- In a Murky Sea of Mental Health Apps, Consumers Left Adrift, California Healthline.com
*Disclaimer: ADAA does not recommend or endorse any clinicians, counselors, psychiatrists, social workers, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the website. Reliance on any information provided by ADAA, ADAA employees, others appearing on the website at the invitation of ADAA, or other visitors to the website is solely at your own risk.
OneMindPsyberGuide selected Anxiety and Depression App reviews