ADAA improves patient care by promoting implementation of evidence-based treatments and best practices across disciplines through trainings, continuing education and accelerating dissemination of research into practice. ADAA offers new professional, interactive webinars for CE/CME credit every month. ADAA webinars are live and interactive but are also available for purchase as recordings.
- To submit a proposal to present a professional webinar, click here.
- ADAA members and nonmembers are eligible to present a professional webinar. Membership status is not considered in reviews of webinar submissions.
- Hosting a live professional webinar is a wonderful way to share expertise and promote your practice or research.
- CE/CME eligible webinars are promoted through ADAA's Insights - a bi-weekly free member email that is distributed to 10,000+ mental health professionals, and through ADAA's robust social media platforms. After the one hour live webinar, the recording is made available.
- Professional webinars can feature content ranging from introductory to advanced. We are currently seeking webinars offering advanced content.
If you are not an ADAA member, we invite you to explore the many benefits of becoming a member. Please click here to learn more about ADAA membership.
Watch ADAA's new webinar portal tutorial video for helpful tips on submitting your proposal.
Have a question for ADAA? Please email: [email protected].