ADAA improves patient care by promoting implementation of evidence-based treatments and best practices across disciplines through trainings, continuing education and accelerating dissemination of research into practice. ADAA offers new professional, interactive webinars for CE/CME credit every month. ADAA webinars are live and interactive but are also available for purchase as recordings.
- If you would like to submit a proposal to present a professional webinar, PLEASE USE ADAA'S PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION WEBINAR SUBMISSIONS PORTAL.
- Hosting a live professional webinar is a wonderful way to share expertise and promote your practice or research.
- CE/CME eligible live webinars are promoted through ADAA's Insights - a bi-weekly free member email that is distributed to more than 10,000 mental health professionals, and through ADAA's robust social media platforms. After the one hour live webinar, the recording is made available for on-demand viewing. ADAA encourages members and non-members to host an upcoming live webinar.
- Professional webinars can feature content ranging from introductory to advanced. We are currently seeking webinars offering advanced content.
- ADAA members and nonmembers are eligible to present a professional webinar. Membership status is not considered in reviews of webinar submissions.
If you are not an ADAA member, we invite you to explore the many benefits of becoming a member. Please click here to learn more about ADAA membership.
Watch ADAA's new webinar portal tutorial video for helpful tips on submitting your proposal.
Have a question for ADAA? Please email: [email protected].