ADAA's 2021 Annual Conference is going virtual! ADAA’s virtual 3D March conference promises to deliver the same vibrant programming, impactful connections with peers, and access to exhibitors and sponsors in a dynamic, digital setting that will be accessible from anywhere.
What to Expect at #ADAA2021Virtual
Our unique, online conference format will allow your organization to reach attendees beyond those who traditionally attend in-person events. Additionally registrants will have 60 days following the conference to navigate the virtual conference platform where your organization information will be continuously available. Plan now to join us in 2021.
Why Exhibit at #ADAA2021Virtual?
We invite you to join 1,000+ US and global leaders and experts in mental health and to engage with new exhibit visitors daily. The Partner Solutions Hall in ADAA's new 3D virtual platform will be highly visible to conference attendees.
ADAA is a unique space where professionals across the fields of anxiety, depression and co-occurring disorders come together. Introduce your company and services to our professional community and reach ADAA's network of more than 11 million annual website visitors.
Pre-Conference Exhibitor Benefits:
- Marketing of your organization logo, including live website link, posted on the ADAA conference webpage
- Your organization name, including live website link, included in all ADAA promotional emails
Exhibitor Benefits During the Virtual Conference (included with your booth):
- Exhibitors receive one complimentary full registration - non transferable. Please note: CEs are available for a separate fee if exhibitor is not an ADAA member.*
- Option to provide a video of your products/services
- Ability to post downloadable resources for attendees
- Highlight your organization logo, profile, contact information, and social media information
- Live chat with attendees in a 1 on 1 or group setting during designated times
- Capture attendee email addresses following chats with interested attendees
Bonus Exhibitor Benefit Following the Conference - Valued at Over $2,000:
- Complimentary advertisement post on an ADAA webpage of your choice for two months following the conference dates
- Reach 11 million unique annual visitors (19 million page views)
Virtual Booth Package Pricing:
- Commercial Companies - $1,800
- Nonprofit Organizations - $1,100
* For additional booth personnel registration please visit our registration page.
Contact Tana Stellato for more information or to reserve your space now.
Meet Our Current 2021 Exhibitors
The mission of the Epilepsy Foundation is to lead the fight to overcome the challenges of living with epilepsy and to accelerate therapies to stop seizures, find cures, and save lives.
Lido Wellness Center is dedicated to providing integrated, holistic and comprehensive care. We seek to understand and honor the unique composition of each person; focusing on their mental, physical, relational and spiritual wellness. Our programs are designed for adult individuals, 18 years or older with a primary mental health diagnosis.
Mountain Valley Treatment Center provides clinically intensive residential treatment to teenagers and emerging adults struggling with severe Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive, and related disorders. Mountain Valley is committed to providing empirically supported treatment with a specific focus on Exposure based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Psychological Health Center of Excellence (PHCoE) assesses, validates, oversees and facilitates prevention, resilience, identification, treatment, outreach, rehabilitation, and reintegration programs for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to ensure the Department of Defense meets the needs of the nation's military communities, warriors and families. PHCoE provides services to active military, veterans, and their families.
Page updated November 3, 2020