Exhibit at the 2019 ADAA Conference
Date and Location:
March 28 - 31, 2019, at the Sheraton Grand Chicago, in Chicago, IL
Exhibitor's move in Thursday, March 28, and exhibits open Friday and Saturday, March 29 and 30.
Who Walks the Exhibit Floor?
- Over 1400 attendees from the US and around the globe
- International Countries: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Grenada, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom
Attendance History 2007 - 2018. ADAA achieved record attendance in 2018.
- Access experts and professionals from around the world who share knowledge and experiences unique to this field.
- Brand your message and increase your visibility by securing an exhibit display table, advertising in the online program or mobile app, or by becoming a sponsor.
- Connect with researchers, clinicians, residents, trainees, graduate students, and individuals who come together from across disciplines and practice settings to improve patient outcomes and work towards a cure.
- Direct access to the largest gathering of health professionals focused on anxiety, depression and co-occurring disorders
- 19 hours of exhibit time and 5.5 non-compete hours to network with your target audience and market your organization’s products and services
- One complimentary conference registration (CE and CME for additional fee)
- Logo, listing and organization description in Conference Mobile App
- Listing in Final Print Program
- Organization description, logo and link on Exhibitor Webpage
- Exclusive access to advertising in the Conference Mobile App
- Company name & link on all conference email marketing
- 8’ tabletop space to include 8’ draped table, wastebasket, and pipe and drape behind table
- 7” x 44” identification sign
- Complimentary wireless internet in exhibit area