Parenting is an increasingly complex job. It’s layered with important responsibilities one of…
You Can Change Lives Through Creative Fundraising
Because of people like you, ADAA is #BreakingTheStigma and helping support those struggling with anxiety disorders and depression. Now with Facebook and creative campaigns, it only takes minutes to help improve the quality of life for those struggling with anxiety disorders and depression. And it's fun!
- Host a virtual game night
- Give your birthday "away"
- Play golf
- Celebrate a wedding or other happy occasion
- Create a music performance
Whatever is fun and creative to you, or if you want to give a gift “just because,” it's easy and fun to do this with Facebook.
How to Create a Facebook Fundraiser
- Step 1: Go to “Fundraisers” on the left panel of your newsfeed.
- Step 2: Select “Raise Money.”
- Step 3: Choose “Select Nonprofit” and choose “Anxiety and Depression Association of America.”
- Step 4: Fill out the details and include why this cause is important to you.
- Step 5: Select “Create” and finalize the fundraiser.
…And that’s it. You’re on your way to creating awareness!
Once you’ve created your campaign remember to share it on your social media platforms - not just Facebook! If you’re planning to host an event around it, remember to share it with friends and family.
How does your donation support ADAA's mission?
- ADAA's free peer-to-peer English and Spanish online communities
- ADAA.org fact-based scientifically grounded information and tips on anxiety disorders, depression and suicide prevention
- ADAA's monthly free e-newsletter on how to triumph over anxiety and more
- ADAA's Find-a-Therapist database
Have a question about fundraising for ADAA? Please email us.