Mental health apps can be effective in making therapy more accessible, efficient, and portable.
To select an app, read the reviews below by ADAA members. These volunteer reviewers are mental health professionals with degrees in psychology, medicine, social work, and counseling; they are not involved in the development or marketing of mobile apps.
Mental Health Apps - and ADAA - in the News:
- 07/12/2017 Feeling Depressed? These Apps Can Help, Or Get You Help, Android Central, Dr. Van Ameringen
- 04/21/17: Stress Test: Try These 7 Apps for Chaotic Times, Paste Magazine
- 6 Apps Mental Health Professionals Rate Highly, Walden University, June 2017
- The 15-year-old developer making a difference one app at a time, Mashable.com, June 4, 2017
- Top 10 Most Innovative Apps for College Students, Studysoup.com