Mental health apps can be effective in making therapy more accessible, efficient, and portable. Below are apps (listed alphabetically) that have been reviewed by ADAA members.
These volunteer reviewers are mental health professionals with degrees in psychology, medicine, social work, and counseling; they are not involved in the development or marketing of mobile apps.
Mental Health Apps - and ADAA - in the News:
- 07/12/2017 Feeling Depressed? These Apps Can Help, Or Get You Help, Android Central, Dr. Van Ameringen
- 04/21/17: Stress Test: Try These 7 Apps for Chaotic Times, Paste Magazine
- New User-Friendly Apps Can Help Older Adults Manage Mental Issues, PsychCentral, August 2017
- New Collection of Apps Can Reduce Depression and Anxiety by 50%, Hey Sigmund, January 2017
- 6 Apps Mental Health Professionals Rate Highly, Walden University, June 2017
- The 15-year-old developer making a difference one app at a time, Mashable.com, June 4, 2017
- Top 10 Most Innovative Apps for College Students, Studysoup.com