The Alies Muskin Career Development Leadership Program is an intensive mentoring and professional development opportunity for early career clinicians and researchers. This interactive learning experience challenges thinking and encourages creative discourse about anxiety, depressive, obsessive-compulsive, and trauma-related disorders in a diverse, multidisciplinary community of professionals involved in practice and research. Participants are grouped among three tracks: Basic Neuroscience, Clinical Research, and Practice. 2018 Awards Submissions Portal is now closed.
- Meet our 2018 CDLP Committee
- Interested in Becoming a CDLP Award Winner Mentor? Find more information here.
- Complimentary registration to the Anxiety and Depression Conference 2018 (a $599 value)
- A full day of small-group mentoring sessions (breakfast and lunch included)
- Assignment of a senior mentor from the ADAA professional membership at the conference
- Recognition at the conference Opening Session
- Basic Neuroscience and Clinical Research Tracks: Presentation of a poster at one of the New Research Poster sessions at the conference and consideration to present abstract at the annual meeting of either ACNP or ABCT
- Practice Track: Case consultation session with a senior clinician from the ADAA membership
- Exclusive CDLP social hour
- Featured profile on the ADAA website
- ADAA membership
- Become an active leader within ADAA, including but not limited to joining a Special Interest Group, starting a Special Interest Group, developing a webinar, or serving on a Committee
- Graduate degree students (MD, MPH, MS/MSW, NP, PhD, PsyD), interns, residents, or postdoctoral fellows OR early career researchers and clinicians who have completed their training within the last five years
- Participants are required to attend all scheduled program events and attend the conference
Questions? Email Helen Heyman at: firstname.lastname@example.org.