The Alies Muskin Career Development Leadership Program (CDLP) is an intensive mentoring and professional development opportunity for early career clinicians and researchers. This interactive learning experience challenges thinking and encourages creative discourse about anxiety, depressive, obsessive-compulsive, and trauma-related disorders in a diverse, multidisciplinary community of professionals involved in practice and research. The CDLP program is another step in ADAA's commitment to recognize and promote outstanding talent.Participants are grouped among three tracks: Basic Neuroscience, Clinical Research, and Practice.
Please note: The 2019 application portal will open in mid June. More information will be posted here in May.
- Complimentary registration to the Anxiety and Depression Conference 2019 (a $599 value)
- A full day of small-group mentoring sessions
- Assignment of a senior mentor from the ADAA professional membership at the conference
- Recognition at the conference Opening Session
- Basic Neuroscience and Clinical Research Tracks: Presentation of a poster at one of the New Research Poster sessions at the conference is mandatory.
- Practice Track: Case consultation session with a senior clinician from the ADAA membership
- Featured profile on the ADAA website
- This program does not provide travel allowance
- ADAA membership (applicants must be an ADAA member in order to apply)
- Become an active leader within ADAA, including but not limited to joining a Special Interest Group, starting a Special Interest Group, developing a professional/public webinar, writing a professional/public blog, or serving on a Committee
- Graduate degree students (MD, MPH, MS/MSW, NP, PhD, PsyD), interns, residents, or postdoctoral fellows OR early career researchers and clinicians who have completed their training within the last five years
- Participants are required to attend all scheduled program events and attend the conference
Please note: Should a CDLP awardee not be able to attend the Conference in the year of their selection, they can defer their attendance to the following year (with the approval of the CDLP Committee) without the need to reapply. The deferral is available for one year only.
Questions? Email Helen Heyman at: email@example.com.
2019 CDLP Committee Co-Chairs
- Paul Holtzheimer, MD - Board Liaison and Research Track Chair
- Alicia E. Meuret, PhD - Research Track Co-Chair
- Kimberly J. Morrow, LCSW - Practice Track Chair
- Rebecca Sachs, PhD- Practice Track Co-Chair
2019 Full Committee Information Coming Soon. If you are an ADAA member and interested in joining the CDLP Committee, please email Gabby Oved for more information.
- 2018 CDLP Awardees
- 2018 CDLP Mentors
- Past CDLP Awardees
- Catch Up with Past CDLP Awardees
- Interested in Becoming a CDLP Award Winner Mentor? Find more information here.