Peggy Richter, MD
- Associate Scientist, Evaluative Clinical Sciences, Hurvitz Brain Sciences Research Program, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Head, Frederick W. Thompson Anxiety Disorders Centre, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Director, Clinic for OCD & Related Disorders, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Affiliate scientist, Neurosciences Department, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto
- Associate Member, Graduate Faculty, Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto
Dr. Richter describes how CBT and various medication options can help treat people with OCD.