2019 Conference Registration and Rates
Current membership must be paid through March 31, 2019, to qualify for member discounted rates. View the special early bird discount for members here.
Not a member? Become a member now and receive a substantial discount.
ADAA is pleased to offer event insurance through Allianz. You will see the option to purchase insurance when you register for the Conference. Available for Online Registrants Only.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Full registration includes the following:
- Admission to all sessions and posters from Thursday, March 28, through Sunday, March 31
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Welcome Reception on Thursday, March 28
- Access to exhibitors
- Final Program
- CE or CME credits for members; nonmembers pay an additional $60 for credits.
- Lunch on Saturday for students, trainees, postdocs, residents
Why attend? Discover the top 9 reasons why you need to be at the ADAA Conference, and use the Justification Letter to help you persuade your supervisor, chair, or mentor.
MEMBERS SAVE $141 - Special Early Bird Professional Member Discount ends 11/30/18. Please refer to above charts for rates.
- Professionals: Join ADAA ($229) plus ($450/$500) reduced professional member rate = $679 (CE/CME included)
- Compare to nonmember professional rate of $760 plus $60 for CE/CME ($820)
ADAA is pleased to extend an Early Bird Rate discount, only available to ADAA Professional Members. Register before December 1, 2018 to receive the discount. Apply the discount code Chicago2019 at checkout to receive an additional $50 taken off your registration fee! To receive the discount code, you must be logged into your ADAA membership account.
Reminder, we still offer group rates of $75 off registration. If you have 4 or more ADAA Professional Members in your practice or institution, apply to be approved for the group rate. Find more information about group registration here. The group rate discount is taken off the Early and Regular Registration Fee. It can not be added to the Early Bird discount rate.
Conference Registration Categories
- Professionals are researchers and licensed clinicians in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, nursing, and other related fields.
- Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents do not yet have a license to practice but hold an academic research position or are in clinical training. Please provide a letter from your institution or advisor to confirm current position or status.
- Students must be enrolled full time as an undergraduate or in a degree-granting program at the level of Master’s, PhD, PsyD, or MD. Please provide a letter from your institution or advisor to confirm current position or status.
- Research assistants must work full time. Please provide a letter from your institution or advisor to confirm current position or status.
- Colleagues are those who work in mental health or other health fields as administrators and support staff; educators, employees of nonprofit organizations, or non-psychiatric primary care physicians. Clinicians and other mental health providers, professors, and researchers are not eligible for this registration category. Email membership to see if you qualify for this registration rate and to receive the registration form.
- Guests are restricted to the opening session and the Poster Sessions only. Please have your guest pick up a badge at the registration for entrance into these events.
- Download the Group Registration application. (A group is four or more current professional members from the same practice or institution.) Please complete and email this form to membership for approval. Once approved, individuals will be sent their registration forms.
- Group registration closes on March 1, 2019.
Participation in the 2019 Anxiety and Depression Conference is limited to registered attendees. All session and poster presenters must register. ADAA does not offer one-day, military, or government rates. Badges are required for all sessions and activities. After March 22, 2019, registration will be available on-site only.
Payment in full is required at time of registration. ADAA accepts VISA or MasterCard and checks or money orders in U.S. dollars ($30 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds). ADAA does not accept purchase orders or Discover.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received in writing by March 11, 2019; cancellations by telephone will not be accepted. A $80 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds. Refunds will be issued after the conference ends. Contact us.
- Cancellations will not be accepted after March 11, 2019, for any reason, including medical and travel complications, due to the many costs associated with planning and organizing this conference. ADAA offers event insurance through Allianz. You will have the option to purchase insurance when you register. Learn more about Allianz insurance here.
American Disabilities Act
ADAA fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disability Act (ADA). You will be asked to list any special requirements/accommodations when you register online or via the downloaded registration form.
Confirmation and Badges
Registrants will receive a registration confirmation by email. All badges and printed materials will be picked up at the registration desk upon arrival. Please check for email updates and important announcements or check the ADAA Conference App.
Only registered professional attendees can receive CE or CME credits; those paying guest, student, trainee/postdoctoral fellow/resident, or colleague fees cannot apply for CE or CME credits. Nonmembers must pay for credits. Information on how to submit your sessions and evaluations to receive your certificate online will be provided prior to the start of the conference.
Registration fees, lodging, transportation, and meals may be tax deductible as educational expenses when attending continuing education sessions. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of these expenses.