- All-Inclusive Member Rates
- All-Inclusive Non-Member Rates
- Special Thursday Only and Sunday Rates
- Event Insurance
- Conference All-Inclusive Registration
- Hotel & Travel
- Why Attend?
- Justification Letter
- Conference Registration Categories
- Group Registration
- Registration Policies
- Continuing Education
- Additional Information
Unlike other conferences, ADAA's annual event offers an All-INCLUSIVE fee for the entire 4 day event. There are no ADD ON or a la carte fees. Enjoy the benefit of a single fee sign up where your badge will provide you with full access to all conference events including special Thursday programs, networking, exhibits, CE/CMEs for members, and more...
- Professionals: Join ADAA ($229) plus $500 (or $475 masters level) for reduced professional member rate = $729/$704 (CE/CME included)
- Compare to nonmember professional rate of $760 plus $60 for CE/CME ($820)
Current membership must be paid through March 31, 2019, to qualify for member discounted rates. Not a member? Become a member now and receive a substantial discount.
*Group Registration ends March 1, 2019. Click here to view full group registration details and restrictions.
ADAA offers group rates of $75 off registration. If you have 4 or more ADAA Professional Members in your practice or institution, apply to be approved for the group rate. Find more information about group registration here. The group rate discount is taken off the Early and Regular Registration Fee. It can not be added to the Early Bird discount rate.
*For more information on Colleague Registration click here.
Not a member? Become a member now and receive a substantial discount.
Can't make it to all 4 days of the 2019 Conference? ADAA offers special one day options on Thursday, March 28, 2019 and Sunday, March 31, 2019
ADAA offers event insurance through Allianz. You will see the option to purchase insurance when you register for the Conference. Available for Online Registrants Only.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration includes the following:
- Admission to all sessions,posters and exhibits from Thursday, March 28, through Sunday, March 31
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Keynote Address on Thursday, March 28
- Welcome Reception on Thursday, March 28
- Special sessions on Thursday, March 28
- Scientific Symposium on Friday, March 29
- Access to exhibitors
- CE or CME credits for members; non-members pay an additional $60 for credits.
- Lunch on Saturday for students, trainees, postdocs, and residents
The 2019 Anxiety and Depression Conference will be held at the Sheraton Grand Chicago (301 E North Water St, Chicago, IL 60611) located in heart of downtown Chicago, IL.
Just announced! Newly Negotiated Hotel Rate
Take advantage of our NEWLY NEGOTIATED and highly competitive rate of $169 per night (single or double room), a $66 savings! The Sheraton Grand Chicago has reduced rates for ADAA to demonstrate their spirit of partnership and desire to have a highly successful and well attended event at their hotel.
ADAA asks that ALL registered attendees requiring a hotel room, reserve at the Sheraton Grand through this personalized ADAA booking page.
Discover the top 9 reasons why you need to be at the ADAA Conference.
Download and use the Justification Letter to help you persuade your supervisor, chair, or mentor.
- Professionals are researchers and licensed clinicians in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, nursing, and other related fields.
- Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents do not yet have a license to practice but hold an academic research position or are in clinical training. Please provide a letter from your institution or advisor to confirm current position or status.
- Students must be enrolled full time as an undergraduate or in a degree-granting program at the level of Master’s, PhD, PsyD, or MD. Please provide a letter from your institution or advisor to confirm current position or status.
- Research Assistants must work full-time. Please provide a letter from your institution or advisor to confirm current position or status.
- Colleagues are those who work in mental health or other health fields as administrators and support staff; educators, employees of nonprofit organizations, or non-psychiatric primary care physicians. Clinicians and other mental health providers, professors, and researchers are not eligible for this registration category. Email membership to see if you qualify for this registration rate and to receive the registration form.
- Guests are restricted to the opening session and the Poster Sessions only. Please have your guest pick up a badge at the registration for entrance into these events.
- Download the Group Registration application. (A group is four or more current professional members from the same practice or institution.) Please complete and email this form to membership for approval. Once approved, individuals will be sent their registration forms.
- Group registration closes on March 1, 2019.
Participation in the 2019 Anxiety and Depression Conference is limited to registered attendees. All session and poster presenters must register. ADAA does not offer military, or government rates. Badges are required for all sessions and activities. After March 22, 2019, registration will be available on-site only.
ADAA reserves the right to modify the course’s schedule or program as necessary.
Payment in full is required at time of registration. ADAA accepts VISA or MasterCard and checks or money orders in U.S. dollars ($30 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds). ADAA does not accept purchase orders or Discover.
Only registered professional attendees can receive CE or CME credits; those paying guest, student, trainee/postdoctoral fellow/resident, or colleague fees cannot apply for CE or CME credits. Nonmembers must pay for credits. Information on how to submit your sessions and evaluations to receive your certificate online will be provided prior to the start of the conference.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received in writing by March 11, 2019; cancellations by telephone will not be accepted. A $75 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds. Refunds will be issued after the conference ends. Contact us.
- Cancellations will not be accepted after March 11, 2019, for any reason, including medical and travel complications. ADAA offers event insurance through Allianz. You will have the option to purchase insurance when you register. Learn more about Allianz insurance here.
American Disabilities Act
ADAA fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disability Act (ADA). You will be asked to list any special requirements/accommodations when you register online or via the downloaded registration form.
Confirmation and Badges
Registrants will receive a registration confirmation by email. All badges and printed materials will be picked up at the registration desk upon arrival. Please check for email updates and important announcements or check the ADAA Conference App.
Registration fees, lodging, transportation, and meals may be tax deductible as educational expenses when attending continuing education sessions. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of these expenses.