Submission Deadline for #ADAA2021 is Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
ADAA's 2021 Annual Conference is going virtual! ADAA’s virtual 3D March conference promises to deliver the same vibrant programming, impactful connections with peers, and access to exhibitors and sponsors in a dynamic, digital setting that will be accessible from anywhere. Making the decision to pivot to a virtual experience was not easy. Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of ADAA members, attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff. We are extremely grateful for your “resilience”, patience, and support as we make the transition together. Read ADAA's announcement here.
Poster sessions are lively, engaging sessions promoting the exchange of new research findings in a visual format. ADAA's virtual poster sessions will be interactive and provide an opportunity to interact one-on-one with researchers, to ask questions, discuss findings, and share information.
All poster presenters must register for the conference by January 13, 2021. Registration will open in late October, 2020.
To Create a Submission:
ADAA is excited to launch a new conference submission portal for the #ADAA2021Virtual Annual Conference. As such, please note that the submission process is slightly different from previous years. View this brief tutorial video for helpful tips on submitting for 2021.
- Begin your submission by logging in here. If you are currently an ADAA member your log in credentials will be the same as your profile credentials. If you are not currently an ADAA member, you will need to create a nonmember account. If you have questions about logging in email us at email@example.com
- Once you are logged in you will be asked to provide a title for your new research poster and select New Research Poster as your submission type
- Once you have entered that information you will be taken to your "task list" detailing all required information for submissions. A green check mark will appear as you complete each required section.
- When all required information has been entered you will be able to preview and submit your poster. You may log in and adjust your proposal as many times as necessary prior to submitting. NOTE: Once you have submitted your proposal you will not able to make additional changes.
An effective poster is self‐contained and self‐explanatory, balancing graphics and text. It is not a page‐by‐page display of a journal paper. Posters should stimulate discussion, not give a long presentation. Therefore, keep text to a minimum, do not include the entire abstract, emphasize graphics, and make sure every item in your poster is necessary. Proofread the copy before sharing.
- Identify the title and author(s) of your poster within a heading across the top.
- Use a block-style font on a white background. Keep charts, drawings, and illustrations as simple as possible. . Captions and labels should be brief and concise.
- Indicate by numbers, letters, or arrows if a preferred sequence should be followed in studying your poster.
- The poster should be self-explanatory so that you are free to supplement information and discuss particular points raised by inquiry during the poster session.
- Your poster will also be identifiable by its poster number and subject matter which will be searchable through the new 3D virtual conference platform.
- When choosing a background, remember that neutral or gray colors will be easier on the eyes than a bright color. Also, color photos and color graphs look best when displayed on grey.
Please contact ADAA at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about poster submissions.
Submission Deadline for #ADAA2021 is Wednesday, November 4, 2020