With the holiday season around the corner, it is the perfect time to reflect on all that you are thankful for and to give back to organizations in your community that you support.
This #GivingTuesday, today, please consider donating to ADAA so that we can continue to provide free access to helpful resources and support for those struggling with anxiety, depression and related disorders. Your gift helps ensure that those who turn to ADAA for free information and public education resources (webinars, blog posts, podcasts, online support communities and more) find the help and support they need. Your donation also funds research to ensure that one day we will cure anxiety, depression, and related disorders.
#GivingTuesday is a day for everyone, everywhere, to make a difference!
Here's how you can support ADAA throughout our #GivingTuesday campaign:
- Be part of the global giving movement and help us reach our $10,000 Giving Tuesday goal by donating to ADAA to help raise awareness, #breakthestigma and fund research.
- Activate the power of your community and fundraise through a Peer to Peer Campaign.
- Share our messages or your own stories/why you support #GivingTuesday on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share ADAA's Giving Tuesday Graphics.
- Start your own fundraiser to benefit ADAA.
- Shop to Support ADAA with our Ally Businesses.