Interested in advertising your app on this page? Please email: Lise Bram.
Interested in being reviewed by PsyberGuide? Please email: Martha Neary.
Mental Health Apps and ADAA - in the News:
- 02/17/2019: PsyberGuide Seeks to Provide Unbiased Reviews of Mental Health Apps, Digital Tools, WashingtonPost.com
- 06/15/2018: 7 Apps to Support Your Mental Health and Mindfulness, ABCNews.com
- 01/29/2018: The Best Wellness Apps On The Market Right Now, HelloMagazine.com
- 12/21/2017: Why Choosing a Mental Health App is Harder Than You Think, NBCNews.com, Stephen Schueller, PhD
- 10/16/2017: Mindfulness Apps Aim To Help People Disconnect From Stress, NPR.org
- 08/23/2017: Depressed but Can't see a Therapist? This Chatbot Could Help, Los Angeles Times
- 08/22/2017: New Technology Is Revolutionizing How We Treat Mental Health, Bustle
- 08/22/2017: Detecting Bipolar Episodes…with Your Phone, Care For Your Mind
- 07/12/2017 Feeling Depressed? These Apps Can Help, Or Get You Help, Android Central, Dr. Van Ameringen
Other App News:
- From Apps to Avatars, New Tools for Taking Control of Your Mental Health, July 2018
- With suicide rates on rise, can therapy apps like Talkspace, BetterHelp help?, USAToday.com, June 2018
- Apple’s App of the Year Makes Sense If You've Been Paying Attention to the News, Slate.com, December 2017
- Depression and Mental Health Apps: How to Tell the Good from the Bad, ABC.net, December 2017
- New User-Friendly Apps Can Help Older Adults Manage Mental Issues, PsychCentral, August 2017
- New Collection of Apps Can Reduce Depression and Anxiety by 50%, Hey Sigmund, January 2017
- 6 Apps Mental Health Professionals Rate Highly, Walden University, June 2017
- Top 10 Most Innovative Apps for College Students, Studysoup.com
Disclaimer: ADAA does not recommend or endorse any clinicians, counselors, psychiatrists, social workers, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the website. Reliance on any information provided by ADAA, ADAA employees, others appearing on the website at the invitation of ADAA, or other visitors to the website is solely at your own risk.