As with many other physicians, recommending physical activity to patients was just a doctor…
2018 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
New This Year! Audio Recorded Session Packages for Full Conference Registrants
Content Brought to You by Brainsway USA
Current membership must be paid through April 30, 2017, to qualify for member discounted rates. Member savings: Become a member now and receive a substantial discount.
2018 Conference - Member Rates
2018 Conference - Non-Member Rate
ADAA will offer audio recordings of selected conference sessions available exclusively for 2018 Conference registrants. For more information and to view the enduring sessions that will be recorded, visit the Audio Recorded Sessions page. Content Brought to You by Brainsway USA.
Pricing: $69 for the non-CE package which includes 18 audio recordings and $119 for the CE package which covers 5 audio recordings.
Please note: Conference registrants can purchase the audio recordings online before and during the 2018 Conference. Not available to one day only registrants.
ADAA is pleased to offer Event Insurance Through Allianz. You will see the option to purchase insurance when you register for the Conference. Learn more about Allianz.
Questions? Call ADAA at 240-485-1030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEMBERS SAVE $170 - Special Discount ends 11/08/17. Please refer to above charts for most recent rates.
- Professionals: Join ADAA ($229) plus ($440/$425) reduced professional member rate = $669 (CE/CME included)
- Compare to nonmember professional rate of $779 plus $60 for CE/CME ($839)
Conference Registration Categories
- Professionals are researchers and licensed clinicians in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, nursing, and other related fields.
- Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents do not yet have a license to practice but hold an academic research position or are in clinical training. Please provide a letter from your institution or advisor to confirm current position or status.
- Students must be enrolled full time as an undergraduate or in a degree-granting program at the level of Master’s, PhD, PsyD, or MD. Please provide a letter from your institution or advisor to confirm current position or status.
- Research assistants must work full time. Please provide a letter from your institution or advisor to confirm current position or status.
- Colleagues are those who work in mental health or other health fields as administrators and support staff; educators, employees of nonprofit organizations, or non-psychiatric primary care physicians. Clinicians and other mental health providers, professors, and researchers are not eligible for this registration category. Email membership to see if you qualify for this registration rate and to receive the registration form.
- Guests are restricted to the opening session and the Poster Sessions only. Please have your guest pick up a badge at the registration for entrance into these events.
- Download the Group Registration application. (A group is four or more current professional members from the same practice or institution.) Please complete and email this application to membership for approval. Once approved, individuals will be sent their registration forms.
- Group registration closes on February 1, 2018.
Full registration includes the following:
- Admission to all sessions and posters from Thursday, April 5, through Sunday, April 8
- Continental breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Welcome Reception on Thursday, April 5
- Access to exhibitors
- Final Program
- CE or CME credits for members; nonmembers pay an additional $60 for credits.
- Lunch on Saturday for students, trainees, postdocs, residents
Why attend? Discover the top 9 reasons why you need to be at the ADAA Conference, and use the Justification Tool Kit to help you persuade your supervisor, chair, or mentor.
NOTE: Online registration closes at midnight (ET) April 4, 2018.
Participation in the 2018 Anxiety and Depression Conference is limited to registered attendees. All session and poster presenters must register. ADAA does not offer one-day, military, or government rates. Badges are required for all sessions and activities. After March 31, 2018, registration will be available on-site only.
Payment in full is required at time of registration. ADAA accepts VISA or MasterCard and checks or money orders in U.S. dollars ($30 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds). ADAA does not accept purchase orders, American Express, or Discover.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received in writing by March 13, 2018; cancellations by telephone will not be accepted. A $75 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds. Refunds will be issued after the conference ends. Contact us.
- Cancellations will not be accepted after March 13, 2018, for any reason, including medical and travel complications, due to the many costs associated with planning and organizing this conference. ADAA offers event insurance through Allianz. You will have the option to purchase insurance when you register. Learn more about Allianz insurance here.
American Disabilities Act
ADAA fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disability Act (ADA). You will be asked to list any special requirements/accommodations when you register online or via the downloaded registration form.
Confirmation and Badges
Registrants will receive a registration confirmation by email. All badges and printed materials will be picked up at the registration desk upon arrival. Please check for email updates and important announcements or check the ADAA Conference App.
Only registered professional attendees can receive CE or CME credits; those paying guest, student, trainee/postdoctoral fellow/resident, or colleague fees cannot apply for CE or CME credits. Nonmembers must pay for credits. Information on how to submit your sessions and evaluations to receive your certificate online will be provided prior to the start of the conference.
Registration fees, lodging, transportation, and meals may be tax deductible as educational expenses when attending continuing education sessions. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of these expenses.