The Anxiety and Depression Conference 2018 will be held at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park, located in a charming neighborhood in the heart of Washington, DC. Just a few steps away, you’ll discover the funky stores and ethnic cuisine of Adams Morgan or the exciting night life of Dupont Circle. Head north to hear the sounds of animals coming from the National Zoo, or venture into the hotel’s natural surroundings to enjoy a quiet hike or invigorating run through Rock Creek Park. With a Metro stop just outside the doors and area airports close by, it’s a premier city destination just two Metro stops from everything DC has to offer.
Come early or stay late. Enjoy touring the National Mall and monuments, free admission to 19 Smithsonian museums and galleries including the new African American History and Culture Museum; visit the Newseum, the Spy Museum, and the National Cathedral.The discounted hotel rates are available three days before and after the conference dates.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Book your reservation online now, or call 877-212-5752. Mention Anxiety and Depression Conference and the meeting dates before March 13, 2018, to receive discounted conference rates.
Discounted Conference Rates*
- $199 per night for single or double occupancy
- $219 for triple occupancy
- $239 for quadruple occupancy
Rates include complimentary Internet access in your room, complimentary wireless Internet in lobby and public areas*
* Rates do not include 14.55% state and local tax
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- The Washington Marriott Wardman Park requires room cancellation 72 hours in advance or attendees will be charged one night's room and tax.
- Rooms must be secured by using a valid credit card or first night’s deposit. The credit card will be charged immediately, and the room deposit is refundable up to 72 hours in advance of the arrival date.
- All conference attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Children under 18 stay for free during the conference.
Why Stay at the Conference Hotel?
ADAA strongly encourages you to stay at the conference hotel to gain the benefits of networking with colleagues, being on-site for sessions, and relaxing in an elegant property.
We make every effort to negotiate the best possible rates. When you stay at the conference hotel, ADAA is able to meet its contractual obligations for this meeting and ensure that we can negotiate good rates in the future.