The OCD and Related Disorders SIG promotes collaboration, education/mentoring, research, and networking among ADAA members who have a specific interest in OCD and related conditions.
If you’re interested in joining this SIG, please login to your member account and choose Groups from the green menu bar at the top of your screen. Have a question about the member platform? Please contact Vickie Spielman, ADAA Associate Director, Membership and Marketing.
Please view the ADAA SIG Guidelines for responsibilities and expectations.
- Elaina Zendegui, PsyD, Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai
- Avital Falk, PhD, Weill Cornell Medical College
Sheila Rauch, PhD, ABPP, Emory University School of Medicine
2018-2019 Annual Report
• Monthly peer consultation video conference calls continue to be well attended and beneficial to SIG members
• Collaborated with Child and Adolescent SIG to recruit speaker for a webinar geared towards mental health treatment providers
---Upcoming Webinar: Eli Lebowitz Feb 2019: How to Manage Family Accommodation in Child Anxiety and OCD: An Interview with Dr. Eli Lebowitz
Plans for the Future:
• We will continue the peer consultation video conference calls
• We will continue to organize webinars on OCD topics (based on the topic requests from SIG members)
• Angela Chiu, PhD, will step down as SIG chair and Elaina Zendegui, PsyD. will transition from Co-Chair to Chair for the upcoming year. We will identify a new Co-Chair at the upcoming annual SIG meeting.
• The OCD SIG will contribute blog posts on OCD and related disorders for the ADAA website.