- Donate Online, via Mail or by Phone
- Non-Cash Donation Options
- Individual Fundraising: How to Raise Money
- Facebook Fundraisers
- CFC Workplace Giving Campaigns
- Planned Giving
- Shop Your Favorite Stores Online
- ADAA Online Store - use code MARCH10 for 10% off!
When you give, people receive opportunities to succeed and transform their lives — the purest form of empowerment.
With your support, we can accomplish these goals:
- Empower people to get treatment and enable them to live their full potential.
- Continue to provide access to care and free educational resources and webinars to more than 38 million people every year.
- Bridge the divide between mental illness and wellness.
You can also make a donation in honor or in memory of loved one (both online or via mail).
You can donate more than just cash. Donating cash is always easy, whether by check, bank wire or Electronic Funds Transfer. And when you donate cash, you can generally deduct up to 50% of your adjusted gross income. But cash isn't the only thing you can use to support ADAA. You can also donate a variety of other assets, including:
- Mutual fund shares
- Publicly traded stocks,including long-term appreciated securities
- Life insurance policies
- Publicly traded bonds
- Non-publicly traded assets,including private or restricted company stock and real estate
For more information about donation options, please contact Kesha Patel.
We encourage you to visit our Take Action – Raising Awareness page and be inspired by the many donor stories that make up the ADAA community. There are also tips for how you can create your own fundraising campaign or event to help support ADAA’s free resources for all those who struggle with anxiety and depression. Get inspired and join with us to make a difference.
Did you know that you can start your own personal fundraiser on Facebook? You and your Facebook friends can support causes that are important to you (like ADAA!) by raising funds and awareness without leaving Facebook!
Start your own Facebook fundraiser here today.
Make ADAA your workplace charity of choice. Select ADAA to receive matching gifts from your employer, the United Way, Independent Charities of America, or the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC); ADAA charity code: 11220. Our tax ID number is 52-1248820.
ADAA is a 501(c)(3) and can accept contributions from family, corporate, and private foundations. Contact Susan Gurley, ADAA Executive Director, for more information.
Donate a Vehicle: V-Dac (Vehicle Donation to Any Charity) allows donors to make vehicle donations resulting in cash gifts to any non-profit they support. Convert an a car, truck, or RV into a tax-deductible donation to ADAA.
ADAA is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to ADAA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. ADAA’s tax identification number is 52-1248820.
If you have any questions about donating online, please send us an e-mail or call 240-485-1001. To send your gift by U.S. Mail, please make your check payable to ADAA and mail it to ADAA, 8701 Georgia Avenue, Suite 412, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Thank you!