Below are a listing of recent research and clinically focused ADAA member publications/[programs. ADAA also lists consumer-focused ADAA member publications. If you are an ADAA member and are interested in sharing your publication on ADAA's website, please contact Lise Bram.
Please email us with any media and/or advertising inquiries.
ADAA Member Publications (available through online sites)
- Social Courage: Coping and Thriving with the Reality of Social Anxiety, 2018, Exisle Publishing by Eric Goodman, PhD
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, 2018, Oxford University Press, edited by Charles B. Nemeroff, MD, PhD and Charles R. Marmar, MD
- Neuroscience at the Intersection of Mind and Brain 2018, Oxford University Press by Jack M. Gorman, MD
- Exposure Therapy for Treating Anxiety in Children and Adolescents: A Comprehensive Guide 2018, New Harbinger Publications, by Veronica L. Raggi, PhD and Jessica G. Samson, PsyD
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for At-Risk Adolescents: A Practitioner's Guide to Treating Challenging Behavior Problems 2014, New Harbinger Publications, by Pat Harvey, LCSW-C MSW, and Britt H. Rathbone, LCSW-C, CGP, BCD
Online Course by Dr. Reid Wilson
ADAA member Reid Wilson, PhD has created a new online course, Stop Worrying: Powerful New Tools for Anxiety Relief
On the landing page, you'll find these 4 FREE segments on anxiety and OCD that your clients might find helpful: