Please find below answers to frequently asked questions about ADAA's professional webinar offerings. If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please email ADAA.
1. Can I host a professional webinar for ADAA?
ADAA members are eligible to host a professional webinar.
- If you are an ADAA member, please complete this form and submit the appropriate documents to our Senior Education Program Manager, Helen Heymann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not yet an ADAA member and would like to present, we strongly encourage you to join ADAA. and take advantage of the many member benefits we offer.
2. How do I register for a professional webinar?
Please go to our professional webinar website page and click on "Register Here" under the webinar that you are interested in attending.
3. How do I receive continuing education credits for live and recorded professional webinars?
In order to earn CE for a webinar you need to:
1. Ensure that you have paid the correct amount (see current webinar prices here):
2. Follow the whole live or recorded webinar
3. Submit the evaluation
4. Answer the post-test questions and receive a score of 80% or above
*For recorded webinars, you will need to listen to the entire recording and answer the provided post-test questions and obtain a score of 80 or higher in order to receive CE.
5. Once you have completed the post-test questions and submitted them, please notify us at email@example.com so that we can send you the CE certificate.
4. What do I do if I completed the recorded webinar, but did not get all the post test questions correctly?
In order to receive continuing education credits, you will need to get a score of 80% or higher on the post-test questions. Should your score be lower, you will need to follow the recorded webinar again and re-submit the post test questions.
Once you have retaken the post-test questions and received a score of 80% or higher, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you the CE certificate.
5. Where do I find out about accreditation?
Read about ADAA professional webinar CE information here.
ADAA professional webinars are currently accredited by the American Psychological Association, the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work and approved by NBCC.
6. How can I view the recorded webinars?
Thank you for your purchase and interest in the professional webinars. Once you have purchased a webinar you should be receiving a link. Please click on that link.
You will then have to register yourself by entering your name (first and last) and email address. This will prompt a registration email. Once you get that email, which should be immediately simply, click on the video to Start playing it.
7. Where can I find past webinars?
You can find past recorded webinars from 2014-2017 here. Please note that CE credits are not available for webinars recorded prior to October 2016.
8. How do I provide feedback about new ideas and experiences about professional webinars?
We would love to hear your thoughts! Kindly send us your feedback by clicking this link.
9. What do I do if I registered for the live webinar, but can no longer attend?
Please let contact us at email@example.com and let us know. We will work with you to be sure that you can access the recorded webinar once it is available.
The recorded version of current webinars are usually available 2-3 days after the live webinar. If you registered for continuing education, you will simply answer the post-test questions and let us know once it is completed so we can issue your CE certificate.
10. I registered for the webinar, followed and completed the evaluation. Why have I not received my CE certificate?
Once you have completed the evaluation, please email us and we will issue the CE certificate if all requirements have been fulfilled. Make sure you have paid for the CE as well. You can click here to check our current CE prices. And compare it to what you paid.
In order to receive CE credit, you will have to complete the post-test questions at the end of the live or recorded webinar and receive a score of 80% or more.
Just completing the webinar evaluation will not give you CE.
Thank you. If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please email ADAA.