Welcome to ADAA
You belong to a dynamic multidisciplinary community of mental health professionals in the only organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, and cure of anxiety and mood disorders, OCD, and PTSD through education, practice, and research.
What do you do now?
Find the answers below to frequently asked questions, or email ADAA with others.
1. How do I create or update my online practice profile?
- Go to the Member Login button (located at the top right corner of the ADAA website). Use your email and password to log in. Click on My ADAA in the horizontal menu bar, then My ADAA again in the drop-down menu. Click on Edit Information.
- Scroll down to see your information. Please scroll to the bottom to see your Practice Profile online information. Hold down the “control” key (PC) or “command” key (Mac) to highlight all applicable choices. Make sure you save all your changes before exiting the page.
2. How do I renew my ADAA membership?
Once you are logged in, go to My ADAA > Renew. An open order should be listed. Click on Pay Open Orders and follow the directions. Contact membership if you do not have an open order.
3. How can I keep my email private from my online listing?
If you do not wish to have your email listed in the Find a Therapist online directory, list your email as your “home email.”
4. How do I update or change my contact information?
Log in (see 1. above) > My ADAA > My Profile > Edit Information
5. How do I list my clinical trials?
- Or complete the form "Your Clinical Trial on the ADAA Website." (Download this form to your desktop; complete the fields; rename it, and email it as an attachment. You must also e-mail these two documents as attachments: a brief description of your study, including eligibility and exclusion criteria; and a copy of your IRB approval letter.)
6. How do I list a support group?
7. Can I sell my self-help books or materials on the ADAA website?
You may not sell books and materials on the ADAA website. However we are happy to list them on our Self-Help Publications & Materials page. Please email the information in the format you see on that page.
8. May I use the ADAA logo on my website and printed materials?
If you are a current ADAA member, you can use the ADAA logo on your website and in printed materials. We also encourage you to link to ADAA's website. You will need to contact us to receive a JPG of our current logo and to sign a form indicating that you are a member and that you are utilizing the ADAA logo only as a sign of professional affiliation.
9. How can I get more involved within ADAA?
10. How can I contact other ADAA members?
- Find ADAA members through the Member Directory: Click on Member Login button (located at the top right corner of the ADAA website) and log in.
- Hold your mouse over Member Community in the green horizontal bar.
- Click on Member Directory: Search by city, state, country, member type, or other category as needed.