Welcome to ADAA
You belong to a dynamic multidisciplinary community of mental health professionals in the only organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, and cure of anxiety and mood disorders, OCD, and PTSD through education, practice, and research.
What do you do now?
Find the answers below to frequently asked questions, or email ADAA with others.
1. How do I create or update my online practice profile?
Go to the Member Login button (located at the top right corner of the ADAA website). Use your Login and Password to log in. Click on “Edit Bio” under Information & Settings. Update any new information and please remember to save your changes before exiting the page
2. How do I renew my ADAA membership?
If you membership is due within 60 days of your expiration date, you will be prompted to renew after you have logged in. Just follow the links to renew your membership. You may change or upgrade your membership type (add or subtract additional member fees) if needed.
3. How can I keep my email private from my online listing?
To keep your email private you may set your email to member only (change the open padlock icon to the “person” icon) and your ADAA colleagues will see it or the locked icon which is only visible to you and the ADAA administrators.
4. How do I list my clinical trials?
- Or complete the form "Your Clinical Trial on the ADAA Website." (Download this form to your desktop; complete the fields; rename it, and email it as an attachment. You must also e-mail these two documents as attachments: a brief description of your study, including eligibility and exclusion criteria; and a copy of your IRB approval letter.)
5. How do I list a support group?
6. Can I sell my self-help books or materials on the ADAA website?
You may not sell books and materials on the ADAA website. However we are happy to list them on our Self-Help Publications & Materials page. Please email the information in the format you see on that page.
7. May I use the ADAA logo on my website and printed materials?
If you are a current ADAA member, you can use the ADAA logo on your website and in printed materials. We also encourage you to link to ADAA's website. You will need to contact us to receive a JPG of our current logo and to sign a form indicating that you are a member and that you are utilizing the ADAA logo only as a sign of professional affiliation.
8. How can I get more involved within ADAA?
9. How can I contact other ADAA members?
Find ADAA members through the Member Directory: Click on Member Login button (located at the top right corner of the ADAA website) and log in.