Join child and adolescent anxiety experts, Emily Bilek, PhD and Debra Kissen, PhD for an open discussion on all things child/teen anxiety related. The webinar answered audience questions and provided tips and strategies to help your child/teen move past anxiety. The good news is child anxiety is the most treatable mental health condition and you are taking the first step forward by watching this webinar! Some topics that were discussed include:
- What is the difference between normal stress and anxiety?
- When is it time to get help?
- How do I to get started with finding help for my child?
- How do you talk to your child about mental health?
- I hear “CBT” is the most effective treatment and this is what I’m supposed to find a therapist to provide but what does this mean?